Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

honestly its what should happen now lol the single will leak before she even announces it

As if she has the power to decide such things. You guys have any idea how much in advance a label plans an album release and how much money it costs? A major label release with somebody like Lana is multi-million dollar project with videos, recording and promo costs.

And some of you in here have the nerve to post OMG PM MEEEEE!!!!!

:deadbanana:

I remember when me and a friend posted a fake Honeymoon tracklist before the official one via a fake twitter account we made hahahaha

We knew some stuff like, that there was a song called "Religion". We didn't know how to put it out without saying it, so we came up with the fake tracklist and added a "In the Cross" track, I think it was number 3 hahaha I'm laughing so hard at this by remembering it.

People was just like "fakers, let's all hate them, like 'In the Cross' would actually be a title" and after the official tracklist was revealed I don't think nobody made the link with the fake one. There was one called "Blinded" in our fake tracklist because of "The Blackest Day" (black/blinded). It's weird, I haven't thought about it in a year. Don't know if you guys remember it.

28bf916c808edace516ce2394aaa187f.jpg

As if she has the power to decide such things. You guys have any idea how much in advance a label plans an album release and how much money it costs? A major label release with somebody like Lana is multi-million dollar project with videos, recording and promo costs.

And some of you in here have the nerve to post OMG PM MEEEEE!!!!!

:deadbanana:

i undestand, but it contradicts what has happened in the past. like what planning took place with hm? she released a single and an album and then disappeared

She's obviously a control freak when it comes to planning things (not talking about the execution part tho :) ), so I doubt she'd ever release shit that way unless she was very upset or smthing

i undestand, but it contradicts what has happened in the past. like what planning took place with hm? she released a single and an album and then disappeared

and you think the videos were done for free for hbtb and mtwbt? you think music videos cost 100 bucks? you think the advertisement they had for the album were done for nothing? you think the studio costs were non existent? 

all of these things cost PLENTY of money

i know that even though lana's releases are uneventful her releases are backed up with other contracts (magazine covers, mini radio "tours", the urban outfitters thing, banners/tv ads, ...) these things can't "just be moved" within some days. 

i76mrxw.png 

and you think the videos were done for free for hm and mtwbt? you think music videos cost 100 bucks? you think the advertisement they had for the album were done for nothing? you think the studio costs were non existent? 

all of these things cost PLENTY of money

the album had no advertisement. please link me to any advertisement for hm besides the 1 urban outfitters stunt because i never saw any and neither did the gp.

the hm video is literally just her walking around her house and reading a book. the mtwbt is just recycled footage with extra shots of lana on a lawn chair and guys playing basketball.

I'm sure lana covers the studio costs, most artists do. especially lana since she's always writing and had 234235345 unreleased songs with their studio time money going to waste

lets not pretend like interscope spends a billion dollars on lana

Lana fans should learn from Arianators. People had Focus for months and they kept their ugly mouths shut. :hottie:

that's because u don't quench a drought with a pack of fizzy water, flop !!1 :hottie: that was easy 4 them

the album had no advertisement. please link me to any advertisement for hm besides the 1 urban outfitters stunt because i never saw any and neither did the gp.

the hm video is literally just her walking around her house and reading a book. the mtwbt is just recycled footage with extra shots of lana on a lawn chair and guys playing basketball.

I'm sure lana covers the studio costs, most artists do. especially lana since she's always writing and had 234235345 unreleased songs with their studio time money going to waste

lets not pretend like interscope spends a billion dollars on lana

lana is not on a 360 deal, she pays nothing for studio costs. i edited my post. i meant, hbtb not hm. the album did get some promo, as previously posted. all of these things cost money. 

Imagine sabotaging your favourite artist's entire new album campaign before she has even made any comment about the new album whatsoever just so you can get some attention online and feel exclusive over something the entire world will be able to hear from now til forever when it is released within the next 3 months

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Imagine sabotaging your favourite artist's entire new album campaign before she has even made any comment about the new album whatsoever just so you can get some attention online and feel exclusive over something the entire world will be able to hear from now til forever when it is released within the next 3 months

Yes, say it louder for the people in the back

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif