Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

imagine being this obsessed over an artist that having info on their album/unannounced music is the most important thing in your life. or that you actually beg for this stuff knowing that it'll really mess up your "favs" release/career... yuck

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

imagine being this obsessed over an artist that having info on their album/unannounced music is the most important thing in your life. or that you actually beg for this stuff knowing that it'll really :)up our "favs" release/career... yuck

it's one thing to "want dates" or descriptions (still annoying tho) but it's another when u suddenly jump on the hype wagon to announce that u have the song too and start giving out information... like we have this drama everytime someone says something (real or not) so i really don't see how someone can think that they're doing something good and "posting this information for us" by saying stuff like this.

if ur an insider cool then just be happy for yourself and don't invite the whole world to have a look on ur insider information.

i76mrxw.png 

imagine being this obsessed over an artist that having info on their album/unannounced music is the most important thing in your life. or that you actually beg for this stuff knowing that it'll really mess up your "favs" release/career... yuck

leak the pleasure videos

Idk why this crap happens with her new material every time. People can blame Eclipse, but in the end of the day, regardless how hard he tries, information can not get through if it is sealed the right way. I'm sorry, Lana but learn from your mistakes.

It's not like 50 ppl work on that project. 

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

and guys, be supportive and keep information to yourself. if you don't, you will have to find yourselves another fave v soon

And I say this as a person who registered here in 2013, read everything in silence over the years and decided to join by sharing opinions/thoughts just a few months back.

Do you know the release date of the single? (Not asking you to share it, I just wanna know how soon we should be expecting it)

Also I think everyone should calm down and realize we've had insiders before the beginning of every era, I don't see how it's harmful when Eclipse has shared more potentionally sensitive informationthan this person ever has...

VyIsfwC.jpg