Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Ok .. so y'all constantly praise Eclipse, someone who constantly gets STOLEN material and uses it to get attention. But now you make a big deal out of a still and want to sue people for having stolen materioal WHILE PRAISING ECLIPSE AT THE SAME TIME?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anything to leak, but the double standards and the drama-seeking is strong on this board.

Eclipse only "leaks" old songs or old things. He would never leak something that is from the new album. He has demos from the album and he didn't leak any of it - not even a little snippet.

This is serious, like. People have the video and the song, it's a major issue. It's about something that isn't out there, that is going to be officially released.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Ok .. so y'all constantly praise Eclipse, someone who constantly gets STOLEN material and uses it to get attention. But now you make a big deal out of a still and want to sue people for having stolen materioal WHILE PRAISING ECLIPSE AT THE SAME TIME?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anything to leak, but the double standards and the drama-seeking is strong on this board.

well the difference is, Eclipse ain't posting stills or snippets or whatever of the single

image.png

Oh please, we don't praise Eclipse for having Lana's stuff but because he made the right decision to keep it to himself and understands it would really hurt Lana to get her projects leaked before the right time. 

giphy.gif

k but this is different because eclipse has never leaked something that's planned for a future release, all he does is share old canned stuff. there's a difference between these things.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

lanaboards should step up its game a bit by making all ldr5 threads unavailable for guests tbh there's so many guests reading all of this drama. 

also it's sad that this is leaking but honestly we've heard about this drama hours ago in the ldr5 thread so let's not make it happen again. i think we all feel the same about yail related stuff leaking, there's no point in discussing it again and repeating the mess of the ldr5 thread over and over again.

i76mrxw.png 

lanaboards should step up its game a bit by making all ldr5 threads unavailable for guests tbh there's so many guests reading all of this drama. 

also it's sad that this is leaking but honestly we've heard about this drama hours ago in the ldr5 thread so let's not make it happen again. i think we all feel the same about yail related stuff leaking, there's no point in discussing it again and repeating the mess of the ldr5 thread over and over again.

Actually, yeah. This has pages and pages over nothing. It's quite simple: if u say anything leaked, report it and don't spread it. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lol Eclipse uses NEW demo stuff in order to get attention (which y'all gladly give to him) and posted parts of them on twitter while even @ing Lana. Hell, she did not contatc him because he seemed to be such a great person but because she thought he was threatening her project.

If you don't want people to have stolen content from Lana's upcoming stuff then don't crawl up into Eclipse's a**  because you hope you may find YG there and because you are hungry for information on Lana's new projects (the hypocrisy at this point is already unbearable) and act as if he would be any better than those other people. He may not spread it, but it's still stolen content.

So  if you whine about  attention-seekers playing around with sensitive and illegally obtained UPCOMING Lana content and call them out, at least be consistent.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

ANYWAY

Who reckons she'll actually do something related to the new record this month?

Ideal situation is that she announces the album title, then a couple weeks later drops the lead single through BBC radio one or something (beats 1 is alright I guess, but I just want her on the BBC again seeing as I missed the west coast premier :( )

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Lol Eclipse uses NEW demo stuff in order to get attention (which y'all gladly give to him) and posted parts of them on twitter while even @ing Lana. Hell, she did not contatc him because he seemed to be such a great person but because she thought he was threatening her project.

If you don't want people to have stolen content from Lana's upcoming stuff then don't crawl up into Eclipse's a**  because you hope you may find YG there and because you are hungry for information on Lana's new projects (the hypocrisy at this point is already unbearable) and act as if he would be any better than those other people. He may not spread it, but it's still stolen content.

So  if you whine about  attention-seekers playing around with sensitive and illegally obtained UPCOMING Lana content and call them out, at least be consistent.

dis..

ANYWAY

Who reckons she'll actually do something related to the new record this month?

Ideal situation is that she announces the album title, then a couple weeks later drops the lead single through BBC radio one or something (beats 1 is alright I guess, but I just want her on the BBC again seeing as I missed the west coast premier :( )

i'd love a bbc radio 1 premiere but sadly fearne doesn't have her show anymore so we wouldn't get a new lana x fearne interview. remember how she teased the song by playing one second of it... god i recorded that and slowed it down to just get some impression of wc before they premiered the whole song.

If they are smart they will drop the single and the video soon, so noone can leak anything.

one would think labels have learned from other leaks but sadly they keep pushing the release back every once in a while.. (this is eclipse info).

i76mrxw.png 

Who knows what would happen if Lana didnt contact Eclipse. Maybe we would have snippets or something, but the fact that she contacted him shows how terrified and insecure she is. Eclipse respects that or he's just scared of FBI and cooperates to dont get sued, but he would never share or post publically new material having Lana and her team on his ass. Some shits over internet dont understand the importance of this situation but they will meet the consequences, i'm 100% sure.

Yes I will entertain a user that will share OLD material we would never ever otherwise get a chance to hear, that may not be PC but IDC!

However I am not impatient enough to beg for the leak of something that is GOING to come out officially anyway like a few weeks or months early what's the point. and I have voiced my disdain for any teasing of new stuff coming from anybody who has done it

and I will take any chance to throw the repulsive china.palace under the bus

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey