Carmen

Twitter Updates

jdfhgjfd after 2018 i can promise you miss lana will NOT be making any more albums for the fans :toofunny: if anything, we'll get a sassier album in the vein of UV

fucking hope so

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

jdfhgjfd after 2018 i can promise you miss lana will NOT be making any more albums for the fans :toofunny: if anything, we'll get a sassier album in the vein of UV

thats the only reason im glad this happened lmaoo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sad news :(

Lana is going on an unfollowing spree. She's unfollowing fans who are voicing their disagreement about the whole Israel situation. This includes many of my friends. This is very sad to see. I can't even find the words to talk about this, I'm just so stunned! 

that's kinda immature of her and i'm disappointed about it

sgopYhV.gif

And that's a good thing because that's what everybody wants anyway. Fucking hope so x2

Also..

Did she tweet and delete?? She said something about the honeymoon video

What??

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

that's kinda immature of her and i'm disappointed about it

It's not immature. She is not there to start a war. She is there to share her music and her art. She explained why she is going there and seeing people still saying that she should not go there is dissapointing. It's seems like her point did not get across. And people should not get mad if she unfollows someone that is putting pressure on her. I just hope she does not give up and cancel last minute. I get that the situation in Israel is bad but there is fans that want to see her too. It's like saying she should not go to Russia because it's a homophobic country and a large portion of her fanbase is part of the LGBTQ community except the killing part. Every fan deserves a chance to see their idol.

-Homeland of the Gods-

It's not immature. She is not there to start a war. She is there to share her music and her art. She explained why she is going there and seeing people still saying that she should not go there is dissapointing. It's seems like her point did not get across. And people should not get mad if she unfollows someone that is putting pressure on her. I just hope she does not give up and cancel last minute. I get that the situation in Israel is bad but there is fans that want to see her too. It's like saying she should not go to Russia because it's a homophobic country and a large portion of her fanbase is part of the LGBTQ community except the killing part. Every fan deserves a chance to see their idol.

someone with a brain!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What tweet?? What did you read?

It was something like how she feels about things and her state of mind is reflected in the honeymoon video. I wish I would have screenshotted

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The blame mostly should be put on her Manager's for booking the show in the first place. They must of seen the backlash Lorde or even Radiohead had for instance.

This. Are they that stupid ?¨After all the backlash Lorde and Radiohead got last year. This whole controverse could be so easily prevented.

Apparently.