Carmen

Twitter Updates

Holy fuck I just listened to a little of it, how fucking long does it go on??

Lana be like giphy.gif

It goes on fucking FOREVER. She is literally obsessed and psychotic.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

if you're taking azaelias side then who are you as a person? azaelia has bullied lana for YEARS and called her fat today and Lana snapped because of it? that's not wrong at all. Lana is NEVER in drama besides recently having to deal with kanye hut even then she spoke out of her own feelings and approached it maturely in some sort and didn't speak like a bitch about it. Azaelia is done for.

giphy.gif

Honestly this is why ppl avoid fights with Banks because she gets very high school and over the top. She wont shut up for the next week trust me, hopefully Lana has said what she wanted and leaves it at that now, its just not worth it.

not even high school, this is some middle school shit 

sgopYhV.gif

Art Deco has never been about azealia banks, Lana said this herself and it doesn't fit at all... On Honeymoon, one of her more personal, melancholic, and introspective albums y'all really think that she wrote a vague track about azealia banks for no reason? i really don't get why y'all still think this..

I actually do think it might be now, I assumed before it was just about those type of girls in clubs who are only interested in getting with rich guys and kind of ignored everyone else and Lana was singing it from the point of view of watching them and thinking it was kind of a sad thing to be doing but I also wondered what all the hip-hop references were about in the song aand thought it may have been like her knowing ASAP Rocky and other rappers and seeing how desperate girls become around them in nightclubs trying to get with them.

I don't really know anything about Azalea Banks, i've never heard a song of hers and until now I didnt even know she was a rapper I thought she was a singer but now I could see why people think it's about her - this is the first i've heard people think it's about her but it would fit.