Carmen

Twitter Updates

1 minute ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I won't defend her on the mesh mask stuff, never did. But what I hate is that she was the only one who was canceled/made fun of/constantly bullied when many other artists went to parties and didn't even wore any mask at all. Fr, on Kendall's bday party, the only person wearing a mask was Jaden Smith. Abel was there, Bieber was there, many others that I don't remember and not a single mask on sight. 

pls what jaden was wearing wasn't even a mask. and it's cause twitter is weird af, no other way to say it 

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I remember Alex wearing the same mask, but I from the video, he you could tell there was a clear coverage. 

what video?

1 minute ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I won't defend her on the mesh mask stuff, never did. But what I hate is that she was the only one who was canceled/made fun of/constantly bullied when many other artists went to parties and didn't even wore any mask at all. Fr, on Kendall's bday party, the only person wearing a mask was Jaden Smith. Abel was there, Bieber was there, many others that I don't remember and not a single mask on sight. 

I find it pretty disgusting that some people used that information of her wearing a sheer mask as proof that she voted for Trump. People are so full of shit and have no brain cells.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Everyone on Twitter seems to believe her and calls her a queen, but I still find it hard to believe there was plastic behind the mesh... wouldn’t that fog up the air she breathes out?

wouldn’t it have been visible when she was adjusting the mask? cause it bunched up and she had to pull it over her nose a few times from what i remember. we would’ve been able to see the “plastic”

did she just use the excuse her stans gave her on twitter, is she just trolling? i don’t wanna assume but is she on something? 

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

pls what jaden was wearing wasn't even a mask. and it's cause twitter is weird af, no other way to say it 

Lmao you're right, I just checked

Then yeah, no one at that party was wearing shit and no one had the amount of hatred comments Lana had. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

what video?

Um, it was on Alex's instagram story, way back when interview magazine came out. I don't know if I'll be able to find the video! 

6 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

um there was a handful of hit tweets going around that night calling that party and the people who attended it out

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

wouldn’t it have been visible when she was adjusting the mask? cause it bunched up and she had to pull it over her nose a few times from what i remember. we would’ve been able to see the “plastic”

did she just use the excuse her stans gave her on twitter, is she just trolling? i don’t wanna assume but is she on something? 

I don’t remember that well, but I think you’re right. Maybe she’s confusing the masks she wore with another, maybe they added plastic to it after the event, or maybe there truly was plastic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

um there was a handful of hit tweets going around that night calling that party and the people who attended it out

well yeah but after that first week it was tumbleweeds. It's like nothing ever happened. Also, lana was on news stations like she made it to some random dutch tv news 

Just now, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Lmao you're right, I just checked

Then yeah, no one at that party was wearing shit and no one had the amount of hatred comments Lana had. 

while i’m not condoning the celebrities at all..they all had to be tested before they walked into the party therefore they were all “negative” but i’m hearing the rapid tests are very unreliable anyway so it was all highly immoral imo but it explains why they weren’t wearing masks. i’m sure these celebrities get tested very often too 

what’s different to me is Lana did an impromptu book signing event with all different kinds of people and had fans congregating for no reason, some who could’ve been positive and spread CV-19

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

My point exactly: around that night

You can still see people tweeting nasty stuff at her from a week ago about the mesh mask stuff. 

It happened in September, almost 3 months ago, and people still talk about it/talk shit about her till this day 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I don’t think she’s on drugs or anything but she’s been acting so odd lately. Like is this purposeful self sabotage or does she genuinely believe her lies like... idek

It’s reminding me of the drama Kanye had up on his Twitter a few months ago. I hope she’s okay.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

well yeah but after that first week it was tumbleweeds. It's like nothing ever happened. Also, lana was on news stations like she made it to some random dutch tv news 

Swedish news as well :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm sorry but it's NOT true

Even Chunk said not to worry about the mask on the basis that she was 6ft away from people and had tested negative - there was no mention of it having plastic under it and surely Chunk would've said that if it were true because it would've been a better defence.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

while i’m not condoning the celebrities at all..they all had to be tested before they walked into the party therefore they were all “negative” but i’m hearing the rapid tests are very unreliable anyway so it was all highly immoral imo but it explains why they weren’t wearing masks. i’m sure these celebrities get tested very often too 

what’s different to me is Lana did an impromptu book signing event with all different kinds of people and had fans congregating for no reason, some who could’ve been positive and spread CV-19

K but you've got several other celebrities who don't wear masks at all and they don't get 25% of the hate she gets. 

And also, those tests aren't viable and the whole thing was stupid- both the party and the book signing stuff or wtv it was called. 

She was also tested negative and Chuck and people who were w her- but not the fans so it's stupid nonetheless. However, even if she didn't take pics w fans that close, and her being tested negative, she would get the same amount of hate. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif