Carmen

Twitter Updates

31 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

the quote tweets.. people stay tearing other woman down. like it’s not funny anymore

Was it even funny to begin with? People breaking their arms reaching trying to tear Lana down at this particular point.

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

what are they saying? 

They’re saying pretty mean things like “tw//lana del ray”, “This made me jump”, “she is so hard to look at”, “she’s so ugly” (these last two are from people with Nicki Minaj profile pics so it sucks that Nicki’s fans are doing this), “I know she did not use her busted ass face as a reaction pic”, “spoiled milk”, “white women are the devil”, etc. 

...it’s dehumanizing and rude and I can’t believe people tear other people down who are just living their life. They preach about kindness on Twitter but then immediately go and do this :( 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

They’re saying pretty mean things like “tw//lana del ray”, “This made me jump”, “she is so hard to look at”, “she’s so ugly” (these last two are from people with Nicki Minaj profile pics so it sucks that Nicki’s fans are doing this), “I know she did not use her busted ass face as a reaction pic”, “spoiled milk”, “white women are the devil”

...it’s dehumanizing and rude and I can’t believe people tear other people down who are just living their life. They preach about kindness on Twitter but then immediately go and do this :( 

It’s honestly too sad. Too much hatred in the world. :poordat:

Just now, gatadelrey said:

It’s honestly too sad. Too much hatred in the world. :poordat:

It just perplexes me that most of the people on stan Twitter are teens/young adults who, with the influence and inclusivity of Internet culture, you would think would be accepting of others, understanding of people, and kind as a means to combat the hatred in the world, as that’s what their collective values are broadcasted to be, but this just fuels said hatred :( it is quite sad and I hope culturally we move away from that.

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

They’re saying pretty mean things like “tw//lana del ray”, “This made me jump”, “she is so hard to look at”, “she’s so ugly” (these last two are from people with Nicki Minaj profile pics so it sucks that Nicki’s fans are doing this), “I know she did not use her busted ass face as a reaction pic”, “spoiled milk”, “white women are the devil”, etc. 

what the fuck, that's so rude :( 

i swear it's always the people who preach acceptance / inclusiveness / positivity who turn around and say awful shit about someone else, it shouldn't even matter if they don't really like them, just... be respectful... it's not that difficult :azealia:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

what the fuck, that's so rude :( 

i swear it's always the people who preace acceptance / inclusiveness / positivity who turn around and say awful shit about someone else, it shouldn't even matter if they don't really like them, just... be respectful... it's not that difficult :azealia:

Ikr :sadcore: you’re so right, the amount of hypocrisy that breathes on that stupid bird app is unreal. If you can’t say something nice, then don’t say anything at all - that’s the best thing to do, in my opinion.

33 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Social media dehumanizes and enables mob mentality. I'm glad Lanaboards is a relatively small platform with a vast majority of thoughtful people

Catherine Deneuve GIF - CatherineDeneuve GIFs

something i love about lanaboards is how tight-knit we are, we all share a friendship, it's such a welcoming community and it's just a very nice place to be

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Twitter trolls are such losers. If I can't stand a celebrity/artist (of which trust me, there are PLENTY :lmao:) I take every precaution to make sure I'm not reminded of their existence. Block mentions of their name on twitter, block their profile on twitter, block them on spotify so they don't play on song radio, block them on instagram, see fewer posts like this if they appear on instagram explore page. These people are so lame they are just so mad that they liked her/won't admit to themselves that they still enjoy her music because she no longer aligns with their fake performative liberal online persona it's so so lame. Herd mentality. These are the same people that were saying yaaass witch hexed trump 2 yrs ago. I've seen people be like "I'm embarrassed to listen to her" "I set my spotify activity to private when I listen to her". You're still listening to her!! You need to get over yourself.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey