Sign in to follow this  
Benvolio

Kevin's covers - *Essentials*

So, I've decided to not continue in my old thread but use a new one instead. :)

Here's my most recent project:

I created an "Essentials" mixtape for people who are interested in Lana and would like to know what she's all about. I included her most well-known and most popular songs. It's sort of like a GH album. Let me know what you guys think!

fNhTHjT.pngsIx18jS.pngMSgYsOD.png1IckTjX.jpgRZ2GcMh.jpgMi8o0JH.jpgdAN5iU9.jpgBooklet coming soon(er) or later... :teehee:

tumblr_n4tas9suZA1s73qs0o1_500.gif

Kevin I'm shook you are so talented wow i love this project, 

i hope you work for her one day. But lowkey wheres bel air? ily tho

I wanted to add Bel Air at first but it's too similar to Old Money (which should definitely be on there). She has also never performed Bel Air (a fucking tragedy tbh) but she has done Old Money live for a while. Idk I think more non-fans would like Old Money better than Bel Air.

I wanted to add Bel Air at first but it's too similar to Old Money (which should definitely be on there). She has also never performed Bel Air (a :) tragedy tbh) but she has done Old Money live for a while. Idk I think more non-fans would like Old Money better than Bel Air.

Omg i forgot this is like the most popular oop

#justiceforbelair 

This is BEAUTIFUL, but... no Yayo?  :horror:

I'd chose Honeymoon over Art Deco. Apart from that, great compilation and great cover!

It's a compilation for non-fans. I feel like both, Honeymoon and Yayo are songs you get to appreciate once you are an actual stan. This is a compilation for people who are interested in her but have not listened to her so far.

I had 4 songs from AKA on this compilation originally, but idk if we can talk about 'essential' when there are 25 tracks.

Thanks for all the great compliments by the way! Can't wait to show you all the stuff I've made while I was on my ban lol.