Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I love every album in it's own way.

I have different memories to all of them.

I love UV the most because it's the type of music I enjoy most.

Mfhp.gif

i hope she continues with the different languages. french in carmen, spanish in uv, and italian in salvatore

next one is portuguese, just you wait  :creep:

since someone already mentioned this site on the thread... was anyone able to read this ? https://angiescreams.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/dietmountaindew/

it asks for a password?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

it asks for a password?

yep

Ok but I have been thinking about this... Why do you think Lana never went back to the hip hop sound of BTD ? She has always loved upbeat and hip hop music, she loves A$AP, Abel, Kendrick, Eminem and all the greats. I feel like she's scared of going back to the sound that provoked so much criticism :(

And other than that I guess she was kind of traumatized by that time so she doesn't want to do any promo, live tv etc. in fear of being attacked by the public

giphy.gif

reading all the talk about which album is the best is so weird for me cause like... aka is her most diverse and genre-friendly album, born to die is her most iconic album, ultraviolence was her best sounding album, and honeymoon was her most artistic and mature album. so they all have something that is specific to only to them which makes choosing so hard (i pick uv because i think shades of cool is the best song of her career but honeymoon comes very close to the top)

pNjWdpc.png

since someone already mentioned this site on the thread... was anyone able to read this ? https://angiescreams.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/dietmountaindew/

http://file:///Users/benbrandon/Desktop/tumblr_inline_oenepw66pJ1uutgt2_540.png

Since Paradise, Lana tends to release a new record roughly every year and a half. So a new album could be due anytime. What we do know is it'll be released on a Friday. So any upcoming Friday this February, March or maybe even April+ could be the release date of a new single and/or album. All that's pubically know about the record is that Lana in an interview from December 2015 described it so far as "a little harder, faster, more upbeat, and less dreamy." Also, "Young and In Love" will be a track, possibly even the lead single. It'll all be here before you know it, so relax and refrain your thirst for leaks. -LDR5

AKA will always be my fave era/album

The aesthetic is so original and doesn't reside specifically in any decade. It's so timeless and beautiful

It never gets old

I feel like the next album will have a hint of Lizzy in the vocals, not exactly the lyrics though

idk why

Since Paradise, Lana tends to release a new record roughly every year and a half. So a new album could be due anytime. What we do know is it'll be released on a Friday. So any upcoming Friday this February, March or maybe even April+ could be the release date of a new single and/or album. All that's pubically know about the record is that Lana in an interview from December 2015 described it so far as "a little harder, faster, more upbeat, and less dreamy." Also, "Young and In Love" will be a track, possibly even the lead single. It'll all be here before you know it, so relax and refrain your thirst for leaks. -LDR5

I think 'Young and In Love' will be released on March 17th.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."