Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I hope that LDR5 has a box set like UV. The Honeymoon CD boxset was weak.

honestly this.

i hope we get at least one picture disk vinyl this year- whether it be one for the album like BTD and UV had or one for a single

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I hope that LDR5 has a box set like UV. The Honeymoon CD boxset was weak.

At the very least, I would love vinyl as beautiful as the UV vinyl with the hydrangeas in the blue and purple. I often don't want to pay more for vinyl just because it's prettier but that one was totally worth it 

What's the problem with the instruments on HM? It's very beautiful, especially these combinations of several different instruments.

I don't have a problem with HM. I just wish there were more instruments in certain songs to bring it "to life". Like 24 could've used something to made the buildup in the bridge more dramatic and powerful but it sounds like it's holding back. Then again the simplicity and delicacy of HM is also what makes it so interesting and enjoyable.

I would be surprised/thrilled if Lana has a song on LDR5 where she does her "alternative rapping technique" like in National Anthem and Off to the Races. It'll make this record powerful  :pussypower:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I think this is gonna be her happiest record yet

Question: Why does everyone assume everything happens on a friday?

Because the tracking week for sales begins on Friday. It'd be the most logical choice.

But knowing Lana, she won't care since she released HBTB on a monday

image.png

I think this is gonna be her happiest record yet

Because the tracking week for sales begins on Friday. It'd be the most logical choice.

But knowing Lana, she won't care since she released HBTB on a monday

I hope she doesn't. It would be an incredibly stupid idea