Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Yeah and the HBTB release was a mess so they should have learned from that. The Set Date for new Releases is Friday it shouldn't be that hard for lana's team not to sabotage their own projects.

i76mrxw.png 

Where does that Marie Claire or whatever the magazine is called coming from?

Lana followed Marie Claire on Twitter

Lana follows magazines that she'll be in :)

I hope that LDR5 has a box set like UV. The Honeymoon CD boxset was weak.

I think she made the honeymoon boxset smaller so it could be affordable. The btd: paradise edition and uv boxsets started out as $200 which is yikes

I love that the honeymoon box set had exclusive pictures and a real book in it. The lithographs are so perfect, I have them up all over my room

I would be surprised/thrilled if Lana has a song on LDR5 where she does her "alternative rapping technique" like in National Anthem and Off to the Races. It'll make this record powerful  ::)power:

YES PLEASE!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Lana followed Marie Claire on Twitter

Lana follows magazines that she'll be in :)

I think she made the honeymoon boxset smaller so it could be affordable. The btd: paradise edition and uv boxsets started out as $200 which is yikes

I love that the honeymoon box set had exclusive pictures and a real book in it. The lithographs are so perfect, I have them up all over my room

I hope she will do something innovative as a style..remember that in 2012 she taught style to the basics :P she was a fashion icon and she can be again but I don't know  if she feels it anymore..She is an artist ,anyway and she focus on her artistry

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I wonder if it will be more stripped down than Honeymoon! It seems she's been going for that throughout her discography. Part of her maturing=editing her sound. I'm hoping for a very ambient, reverb sound. Like a mix between UV and HM, definitely still keeping drums of sorts and possibly hip hop influence!

Well she might be working with Jonathan Wilson

what? the paradise box set was 30€ from her online store and ultraviolence was £36. i just checked my emails to make sure to get the price right.

the honeymoon box set was 45€ (currently on sale for 36€) and it's the most expensive one so far.

i76mrxw.png 

what? the paradise box set was 30€ from her online store and ultraviolence was £36. i just checked my emails to make sure to get the price right.[/size]

the honeymoon box set was 45€ (currently on sale for 36€) and it's the most expensive one so far.

and most boring

uv still on top

None of the box sets were particularly expensive (you don't want to know how much the Blue Neighbourhood box set was), and considering how much they include, the Paradise and Ultraviolence box sets were definitely worth their price. The Paradise box set has only become quite expensive since it's not available on her website any more.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

yeah i'm sure prices vary according to region but it's definitely not that much. I remember the Electra Heart box set being more expensive than the Paradise one. Resellers on ebay are ruthless though because they saw that some people were willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for the paradise box set so they went with for UV as well.

i76mrxw.png 

I was lucky to "only" pay 175 bucks for the Paradise boxset. It has gotten even more expensive over the past few months

I wonder how much mine is worth because it's signed :creep:

mine too :oic2: it's one of my most precious belongings

giphy.gif

I was lucky to "only" pay 175 bucks for the Paradise boxset. It has gotten even more expensive over the past few months

I wonder how much mine is worth because it's signed :creep:

Mine was € 149, and it wasn't even sealed any more.  :toofunny:

Also, I would kill to have it signed by Lana. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif