Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Do you know what the movie might be called? The audio sounds dope

he didnt mean an actual movie, Eclipse once said in early 2016 that one of the newly recorded demos had a horror movie sound, kind of like the HM opening strings

image.png

he didnt mean an actual movie, Eclipse once said in early 2016 that one of the newly recorded demos had a horror movie sound, kind of like the HM opening strings

Ohh I see. Yeah I mean, it def has a dark cinemtaic sound. I got goosebumps when I listened to it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Apparently (I don't want to put words in his mouth) someone told him that there was a newer version which was "a lot better", therefore if they reworked this demo, it might be a track destined for LDR5

I'm so curious about that second video she supposedly filmed? Can someone jog my memory and tell me how we came to that conclusion again bc all the info i remember is assumed to be about the YAIL video (casting ad, bts (?) video by chuck, etc.)

Apparently (I don't want to put words in his mouth) someone told him that there was a newer version which was "a lot better", therefore if they reworked this demo, it might be a track destined for LDR5

I think he said that he also heard the reworked demo? And that he thought from his opinion that it was a lot better

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Its only matter of time (I give it max. two weeks) before it fully leaks  :facepalm:

New material leaking like this always makes me feel iffy especially when its done by a a dude in his thirties pretending to be Lana  :toofunny:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think at this point it is safe to say that enough people have YAIL that a full leak is quite likely in the coming weeks, I hope Lana and her team are smart enough to take the momentum that the snippet has created, and that they release the song and get things started. 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

tbh i'm here for that track/demo. i love the idea of it being super dark and depressing.

i'm also the person that skips while singing resistance in my head to school so

okay @ben tomorrow is friday release it fat the snippet is on various social networks (twitter, tumblr, yt).. there's no way this won't spread.

i thought it was pretty obvious that the post of me comparing yail to applause(!) was a joke..

i76mrxw.png 

It's just not fair, what if she wanted to have the entire record and cover photoshoot done before she released the lead single. She does that for every album, so if nothing's even finished and a major song leaks she has to like rearrange everything.

There is no "Momentum" created by the snippets or anything. Y'all confuse a fan forum and strange blogs with what most people actually notice. Lana should release the track so it does not leak in full, that's it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Wasn't Honeymoon (song) randomly released? Like I remember her teasing it on her insta, but didn't she just randomly put it on youtube one day?

Yeah, she put out Honeymoon the song 3 months before the record

I hate how it's come to a point where Lana has to release it not because she's satisfied with it or even because it's the right time in terms of sales but just because it's about to leak... I agree it seems unfair. I'm not judging anyone for listening, I'm having the hardest time ever resisting, but as thirsty as I am I still think it's not the way it was supposed to be. Why the hell didn't Honeymoon leaked tbh? 

ZKcaooE.png