Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

That's probably the best thing for her management to do... but who knows how fast they can respond to this. It's 10pm in LA and they don't work around the clock :(

I was just on the phone with Ed (manager), and they are very concerned. Trust me, they're doing the best they can.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It would be really dumb to release it any later than Monday or Tuesday at this point.

yep. i imagine its a bit of a process to get something like this onto itunes so it cant be tonight but it needs to be there tomorrow night.

its only -2 days of the tracking week and its not like shes going for a #1 anyways...it would be fine.

This is what happens when a bunch of immature 15 year olds learn how to hack information and can't just chill the f-ck out. 

This is a woman who spends months/years developing and planning for a specific date to share her art with us. 

It's like nobody values her art and just want to be selfish and be exclusive. 

What a big slap in the face for her from her "fans"

This is why I think she really hates being famous now. She can't have a hold on things like she used to as much. My heart breaks for her.

I feel like every small detail of her life is speculated and searched for and exposed (I love LANALYSIS as much as the  next stan) but how tiring would it be to constantly have things just broadcasted online when you don't want them shared. Including your WORKS OF ART as well as former life details. 

Also I will say this, even though he is beloved on this forum, F-ck you Eclipse, just keep your mouth shut and stop forever sending out "hints" or whatever and basically holding Lana's material over her head, you only raise hype and desperation to fans to get more information by doing that. Thanks for the old leaks from former days but I don't think Eclipse should be allowed to drop any "tea" or hints of new albums/songs like when he posted the lyrics to YAIL on here anymore. 

I was just on the phone with Ed (manager), and they are very concerned. Trust me, they're doing the best they can.

do you know if they're gonna release the song sooner? or what are they doing so it doesn't affect lanas sales, the hype, etc.

I know this is not the time for me to ask or chime my opinion.. but why are her managers like this? They know over 100 snakes are watching Lana's and Intercope's hard drives like hawks and once something begins to leak they act shocked like victims. This has been going on for over 5 years. What are they doing. They unfortunately cannot get mad at a bunch of 20 year olds when a multi billion company cannot track its moles or tape their holes

me a thousand times over

I respect tf out of that. I'm obviously gonna buy the whole thing on iTunes when it comes out and stream it a zillion times--but I don't have enough self control to execute the whole "true stans don't listen to leaks" ideology

I respect tf out of that. I'm obviously gonna buy the whole thing on iTunes when it comes out and stream it a zillion times--but I don't have enough self control to execute the whole "true stans don't listen to leaks" ideology

yeah it's just about preference for me - I wanna experience the era as it was planned. And I don't fault anyone for listening to the leaks, the problem lies with the dicks that leaked it in the first place

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Who here has enough self control to wait for the official release? Just wondering

That's not the problem, everyone who does have self-control can avoid the song, but there's always those others that will listen and post it everywhere which would ultimately cause the person who doesn't want to hear the song yet to hear some of it.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This whole situation is stupid. Why does Lana's management want to watch over LanaBoards. No one here leaked anything. Besides Lana's manager Ben was following one of the leakers on Instagram. So I don't know why they are suddenly concerned, it makes no sense. They weren't concerned with Eclipse or the Insta leaker  :um3: 

i really feel like if your work is being leaked, then you're doing something right(poor lana being too good for life). i dont think this will really hurt lana's sales. she wont pull an UV because she passed the demo stage. the album is done. the single should have been announced before the posters went up. i am sad for her, but i think everything will be alright. if yer gerl had leaked, it would have distracted everyone....

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I keep seeing people (who are usually responsible) post about the leak on twitter... ugh!! IMO, don't draw attention to it and please be responsible on social media. This doesn't need to spread any faster than it already is.

This whole situation is stupid. Why does Lana's management want to watch over LanaBoards. No one here leaked anything.

I agree! It's not fault of LB or the moderators, its their fault as a team that this stuff has spread. What a fucking disaster, if I were Lana i would be MADDDDDDDDD as f*ck!