Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I take it back sis..u got me  :mj2: u was right

:whatever2: I don't lie, babes! xoxo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana hasn't put out a single photoshoot or spoken official interveiw or anything really in 2016 probably to be all hush hush and jump out as us sometime in 2017 with great content she was really proud of, and it full out leaked. She probably doesn't know what to do.

:ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  

Hopefully this doesn't discourage her, I mean this is the only song that was in mass circulation. So, it's not like the album is gonna leak. I feel so bad for her tho

:ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  

Hopefully this doesn't discourage her, I mean this is the only song that was in mass circulation. So, it's not like the album is gonna leak. I feel so bad for her tho

well she's known that yail has been leaked for weeks now.. and i think she's already finished most of the album anyways so ..if she gets discouraged it really shouldn't affect the music .. hope she's alright tho

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Gawd I was already preparing for this sh*t when I went to bed earlier ... did not thought it would leak that very night. I'm really really sorry for Lana, but on the other hand her management should probably have cared for the actual sources instead of threatening fan sites and lanaboards with shutdowns/the FBI.

I hope she still pulls through and that they do the only logic thing - release the track (and video? I'm not up to date what has been leaked) asap. Causing more drama and taking more time will end up actually hurting the performance of the song

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't think any of Lana's final work has been leaked since the BTD video, am i right? 

Considering the 5 from Rick were demos

HBTB leak happened but that was like 2 days before the actual music video premiere.. but since we have posters hung in public already, she won't just scrap it like she did with Untouchable 5, that's my guess