Sitar

"LOVE" Promo Posters Sighted

The dress is from the 2016 festival tour. The flowers in her hair are from Lollapalooza 2016

the 2016 festival tour led to this (peace sign earrings, gogo dancers, space things, 70s things)

I felt some of the flowers when she leaned into my hand :xcry:

and then the guy beside me snatched one out of her hair lmao.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

lmaooooooooo this is soooo gonna leak tomorrow

pretty sure i heard people saying that in november, lol

but i get that this is a much bigger deal and im honestly anticipating it so much

pNjWdpc.png

i can't...how do so many people have this song or snippets?

how did her team let this happen. we have like 5 snippets now, they gonna announce it or what??

Its all coming out now, I doubt Lana's team will be bothered to clear up the mess, were too in deep now

They did a pretty decent job holding HBTB, how come this is leaking? :facepalm: The fact she may scrap the whole album over a leak get me worried  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

The main reason I was terrified of stuff leaking is because we had absolutely NOTHING but a registration, and the proof there was a video. Now this is completely different, I still don't want it to leak but I'm nowhere as scared about the future music

ZKcaooE.png

The main reason I was terrified of stuff leaking is because we had absolutely NOTHING but a registration, and the proof there was a video. Now this is completely different, I still don't want it to leak but I'm nowhere as scared about the future music

i feel the same. i think it's cause this is kinda proof they are committing to the release so there is no going back/scrapping it now and the era has kinda officially began.

still hope to god it doesn't leak tho 

I hope this is only for the poster and they'll use the real font for the album cover. Besides that, I love the poster!

Although I personally would love them to go back to the classic Video Games logo. :flutter:

122588.jpgAlso, slightly off-topic, but has anybody of you read the book Darlah (AKA 172 Hours On The Moon) by Johan Harstad? Since I've read this book, many Moon-related things kinda freak me out and the poster totally reminded me of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giv16VYCdKs

I looked up that book, it looks amazing. That video is so creepy too...

The dude in the poster looks like the actor Sebastian Stan. It probably isn't him but he has a striking resemblance....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i feel the same. i think it's cause this is kinda proof they are committing to the release so there is no going back/scrapping it now and the era has kinda officially began.

still hope to god it doesn't leak tho 

I hope you guys are right :ohno:

Wait, did more of it leak? I thought there was only this 6-second-snippet?

They really need to hurry up, release it already!

I looked up that book, it looks amazing. That video is so creepy to...

I had about 20 heart attacks when I was reading it for the first time.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif