Sitar

"LOVE" Promo Posters Sighted

Nah. It's a pretty simple, nice font.

Who the f*ck cares if it's Philfont or Steelfish or whatever ... we got a great poster and the font looks nice, that should be enough.

Tbh I don't care what the font is called, just saying that its iconic cause she's used the font from the very start

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We finally get concrete news and ya'll crying in the corner like 5 year olds about a font.

"Omg, I can't take this song seriously because of the font choice on the cover art."

Have

A

Seat

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

lmao i can't get any lyric she is singing on that low ass quality snippet, i wanna get that genius IQ

I can't only make out the chorus lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it's a thread for discussing the poster. the typography for each era is significant to her artistic vision. why can't we discuss the typography, especially in a scenario where a poster has been released where her original in-house font hasn't been used. why can't people discuss what they want. nobody stopping you from discussing other things but some of y'all choosing to try to stop us discussing fonts

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

The thing is that she'll likely follow through with tradition by using her font on the single/album covers, she wouldn't just use the same font on all pieces of artwork for 3 consecutive eras for no reason 

only in the HM/HBTB/paradise edition covers did she use a different font, but that was in conjunction with the iconic one, so why worry?

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif