Sitar

"LOVE" Promo Posters Sighted

The font her name is written in is almost exactly the same as her usual one, there is no aesthetic difference worth mentioning or complaining about.

And the other fonts are looking great, the poster would be super boring if those parts were written in Philfont. Y'all always want nice visuals and when you get them you can't enjoy them cause you have some kind of almost-autistic obsession with continuity

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The poster is amazing, I'm really hoping they start selling it after it comes out cuz I want to hang this up in my room so bad. I'm hoping for new merch in general cuz I don't really like any of the current ones. 

I love the other fonts used, it's just that this one used for her name/logo is in the uncanny valley where it's really similar to the iconic one but not quite

That said, it's not a big deal and her posters have always been different aesthetically and I guess that it's just a one-off

I love the poster

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

The font her name is written in is almost exactly the same as her usual one, there is no aesthetic difference worth mentioning or complaining about.

Lmao have you ever considered people actually use their eyes to look at things 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Why yes, and instead of looking at the beautiful picture some seem to only use them to over-analyze a font.

:rip: I cant at you overreacting cuz some people discuss the font which does not look nearly the same by the way. Hallelujah, let them discuss it, I mean it is quite strange that she suddenly changes her font

image.png

Why yes, and instead of looking at the beautiful picture some seem to only use them to over-analyze a font.

It's not over-analysing, it's NOTICING. Now stop with the font bs

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

:rip: I cant at you overreacting cuz some people discuss the font which does not look nearly the same by the way. Hallelujah, let them discuss it, I mean it is quite strange that she suddenly changes her font

Yeah, it's definitly a difference like the sun and the moon ... if you only use like two fonts in your whole life.

But whatever. Complaining about a font seems to be discussing, reacting to it seems to be "overreacting". Not gonna say something on this topic anymore

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It's not really strange and this is just a promotional poster. I'm positive that the official single cover and the album cover have the regular font slapped across them.

I dont think the font thing is so important, because the font they did use follows the same look anyway, albeit with some differences, so its not like shes left it behind or anything - we can still see the intention there to continue that theme of font 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif