Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

Love how ed was like "she is not ok. I don't know if it's going to be released" and going round Instagram giving the impression she was devastated

Did we ever get solid proof that those screenshots were real?

Btw @Eclipse wheres da Q&A at?

image.png

Jesus Christ, it finally arrived on iTunes in NZ.

I lay on my bed with my headphones, summer breeze coming through the window, volume up. 

It's so confident, quite simple lyrically but a new kind of intimacy from her I think? Warmer, more outward-looking than introspective. I love the grandiosity of the chorus, it's just beautiful.

My hopes for the album are very high!

She's the definition of unconditional, kind, sweet, beauty, angel, goddess, art, big-hearted, etc. We're always :) on her and dragging her down, still she's there proving that no matter what, she'll be there for us. Tell me she's not the most perfect caring human being of all history. We're just not good enough for her tbh. Forever loving her, when will your favs.

tumblr_inline_ohdyiz2PIx1rqbhov_500.gif

mH6fLZ4.gif

Went out for a bit and come back to see 1. An official announcement; 2. The song uploaded on Spotify+iTunes; 3. Statements from Lana. Makes me so happy!! :smile3:

Side question--is it better to stream on YouTube or Spotify (for charting/monetary purposes)? I assume Spotify, but just wanna be sure