Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

So it's just itunes and google play rn right?

So 256 is the highest we'll get it in for now?

It's on Google Play and Tidal, so highest quality MP3 is 320kpbs and Tidal sells a FLAC version

Through the eras

C5BA-VpVUAAnI-4.jpg

darrrrkkkkkkk bluueeeeee

Lana often references the Beatles; West Coast and Catch and Release both sample Beatles music

I wonder why she chose this "To begin with ...all you need is love" phrase, it sounds kind of intriguing and as if she teases something with itL

If she has exciting collabs for the fans, I wonder if there is a Gaga collab on there. Is she aware that a huge part of Gaga's fanbase started stanning her when Gaga became a mess in 2012, and that was the year she blew up? Aww I can dream.

If she has exciting collabs for the fans, I wonder if there is a Gaga collab on there. Is she aware that a huge part of Gaga's fanbase started stanning her when Gaga became a mess in 2012, and that was the year she blew up? Aww I can dream.

It says in this article that she confirmed that there will be exciting collabs in the album? Idk if it's legit. http://www.idolator.com/7657708/lana-del-rey-love-full-song-review

I'm listening for the first time. What a wonderful Sunday Morning... I'm crying, the lyrics are so beautiful, it's like Lana is telling us it's okay to be crazy, young and in love, she's one of us and she's grateful. And so are we... And so are we...

I'm shaking... "Don't worry baby" is enough for me to cry like a mess

nsaalk.jpg

It's lovely musically but the lyrics are so repetitive and make no sense? Reminded me a lot of Without You/Lucky Ones actually..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

The positivity around her is refreshing. She/her team made the right moves taken in account the circumstances. This is the spirit that I missed about her releases. Charts are secondary to the music and I have to admit that I hastily underappreciated Love which is a moving anthem. The lyrics are good and are relating strangely to what's happening in the world today. I wouldn't call it a VG level song but it's close. I'm tired of flip-flopping on Lana but she's one of the few pop artists that can bring a tear in my eyes

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

The positivity around her is refreshing. She/her team made the right moves taken in account the circumstances. This is the spirit that I missed about her releases. Charts are secondary to the music and I have to admit that I hastily underappreciated Love which is a moving anthem. The lyrics are good and are relating strangely to what's happening in the world today. I wouldn't call it a VG level song but it's close. I'm tired of flip-flopping on Lana but she's one of the few pop artists that can bring a tear in my eyes

How?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

How?

Love is definitely not that lyrically strong (compared to some of her other tracks). I will say the lyrics are relatable bc she's directly addressing her fans, but I wouldn't say it relates to the world's current events. ((Random side note: Famous drag queen Katya Zamolodchikova thinks HBTB is extremely relevant to the US political climate, but she's batshit crazy lol  :toofunny:))

Congratulations, my respect for you goes from 0 to +1, pls keep it up <3

XOXO

I think the featuring artists will be one or some of these: Father John Misty, The Weeknd, Cat Power, The Last Shadow Puppets or Joan Baez.

Its definitely seeming so! Im so excited for Catpower being a possibility. Im still not sure how it would all play out though... Like will they be guest vocalists? cause i just want Lana hahhahaha im so selfish