Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Uhm guys the song has been discounted since like the first Monday after the release how did u not notice that yet? (The universal Germany Post) discounts in Germany are prett senseless because they dont count a sold copy as a full sale but less, maybe they thought it'll draw attention to the song and people would stream it which didn't work I guess since it's been discounted for more than one week and the streaming numbers aren't good.

i76mrxw.png 

Uhm guys the song has been discounted since like the first Monday after the release how did u not notice that yet? (The universal Germany Post) discounts in Germany are prett senseless because they dont count a sold copy as a full sale but less, maybe they thought it'll draw attention to the song and people would stream it which didn't work I guess since it's been discounted for more than one week and the streaming numbers aren't good.

it is only discounted in germany. not in the us

sticking to the original album schedule  :toofunny:

looking forward to the announcements she promised on insta live  :)

after her contract with interscope is done, lana needs to go indie because its frustrating to see a major label artist give her fans what an indie artist would (maybe even less tbh)

after her contract with interscope is done, lana needs to go indie because its frustrating to see a major label artist give her fans what an indie artist would (maybe even less tbh)

She's back to 2007 Lizzy Grant My Space management level