Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Not you calling obviously fake stuff fake (they put in a troll face for a reason)

Oh I didn't evens see that, saw something on twitter from a try hard stan account kmsl

BAR... a UV outtake? LMFAO. As I said before in this SAME thread to this SAME person... He just says random ass shit and when it doesn't come true he can fall back on his "sources" that they gave hum wrong info. Bullshit

"Some exciting collaborations"? As in, more than just one?

It's been known that there's more than one collaboration

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yes, the initial press release indicated multiple collaborations as well. It's not new information.

It's been known that there's more than one collaboration

Oh, I must have misread the first press release. I thought it just said one collaboration.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

post a preview and end the gays

what people hate about me is the fact that i talk alot of suspicious shit. and I do. but I always show my receipts in messages. its all good, idc. its just not fun being on here anymore cause all i see is hate and controversy. nothing uplifting. no news. id drag myself too probz. later :)

June 2 as a release date? My birthday's June 3. Wasn't Ultraviolence due May then June 2? Anyways, I belive that cause the april 24th witch date might be preorder

Yeah, and it wasn't it recenty registered?

But what if it is an outtake… Wouldn't make sense considering chucks post and it being registered. But the fact that they didn't release it after the leak. Idk

agree, if i was Lana i wouldn't know what to do with an already leaked track  :ohno:

i will love you until the end of time.

That livestream before the Love video premiere where she said she had so many exciting things to share with us feels so long ago now... tbh I'd even be happy if she tweeted a song title or teased a snippet of a song on an insta video? Or even some behind the scene photos showing us who she worked with on certain songs like she did a few times with her Honeymoon account? Literally anything omg I'm desperate here Lana pls  :defeated:

but she posted a video and said "  (on set on another project we did) "

It takes one to say goodbye :)

ew you are the other twink that runs that attention-seeking account on tumblr right , calling @Elle it takes one to say goodbye, bye bye delley mariah-shades.gif

I can't believe we stan the most apathetic artist in the world :defeated: :rip:

may God forgive and bless you Volta, You and that disgusting mouth of yours. xx jk

i will love you until the end of time.