Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Most likely collabs are father John misty,cat power,asap Rocky and the weeknd I wouldn't expect anything else

i dont have anything against these people but... really wish she had some better options lol

pNjWdpc.png

yes!!! @trayertrash you'd dieI'd like to hear something w/ Lykke Li, Hope Sandoval, Beth Gibbons, Cat Power or Frank Ocean

Hope Sandoval for sure, I think they have similar voices so it'll blend really nicely

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

maybe with colloboration they mean 'producers' not 'singers'.. don't forget how few producers she collaborated with in making Honeymoon compared to BTD & Paradise (I'm in for Rick Rubin, the producer of Ride)

Oh I would love another Rick Rubin-produced song! He did a fantastic job with Ride.

I have a feeling the collaboration may be with Marina, she just liked Lana's tweet and she's been in LA for a while! I'm getting too excited bye

I know y'all are going to hate me for this, but I would genuinely love a Lana Del Rey + Troye Sivan collab.  :flutter: But since this won't happen, I'm hoping for Marina.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Oh I would love another Rick Rubin-produced song! He did a fantastic job with Ride.

I know y'all are going to hate me for this, but I would genuinely love a Lana Del Rey + Troye Sivan collab.  :flutter: But since this won't happen, I'm hoping for Marina.

lana and halsey

dont we want to keep her career alive  :awkney:

pNjWdpc.png

"Singing at home to the new song and sending Love to you. Also thinking about how thankful I am for my producer and collaborators that I get to see every day, Rick Nowels, Kieron Menzies and Dean Reid."

Hey guys, look what I've found about Dean Reid:

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/dean-reid-mn0000953994

Here are my guesses and I know one of them is certain:

-The Weeknd

-Asap Rocky

-Rihanna

-Arctic Monkeys

-calvin Harris

-Rihanna (Hopefully)

-Marina 

The Rihanna one I'm taking with a grain of salt. There is usually a big significance when Lana follows a celebrity on twitter - especially when the new era begins and she's working hard. I also really hope there is no Marina collab, they're too different in terms of vocal and pace. 

i just really dont feel like theres enough artists who could actually collab with lana

like yeah, there are definitely artists that can she can work with but shes never had a collab or feature on any of her albums and she has done fine. i dont get why some people are suddenly wanting her to collab with people for "more streams" "more popularity" "getting her on the charts" cause you guys didnt care about that during paradise, ultraviolence or honeymoon

if you wanted her to be the indie tumblr queen back in 2011/2012 why did you guys wait until 2017 to say "actually now i want her to have radio hits" ??? what made you wait six years into her career

pNjWdpc.png

i know the song was just released yesterday, but i want the damn preorders already  :defeated:

also i can't imagine lana doing a/multiple collab(s) on her album. she doesn't seem the type 

ZLJIWCD.gif

i want the cover to be something like Contra by Vampire Weekend

and i want a rihanna collab

Why on Earth.....

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.