Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Ed is like releasing one promo single after the other from his new album. By Friday it will like 5. He knows how to do it.

Don't know why people eat up his TOTAL MEDIOCRITY. Anytime I have the misfortune of listening to one of his recycled songs I get jittery. 

Also I hate that kind of album rollout where you hear so many tracks before the album is out, it leaves a lasting impression on how you experience the album as a whole because the songs always feel singular.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Love is at #8 in the US  :defeated: She needs to post something do a live stream or to release some promotional pictures idk, she has been silent ever since the video

it's been 2 days since the video chill.

The song will fall on iTunes and thats 100% fine because it's completely IRRELEVANT now.

Spotify is where it's at.

And I don't support a radio edit. As long as its strong on Spotify...radio will come around.

Don't know why people eat up his TOTAL MEDIOCRITY. Anytime I have the misfortune of listening to one of his recycled songs I get jittery. 

Also I hate that kind of album rollout where you hear so many tracks before the album is out, it leaves a lasting impression on how you experience the album as a whole because the songs always feel singular.

Well, his stuff is atrocious. I was tempted to defriend somebody at Facebook cause they were quoting the lyrics of Shape Of You and spamming with the Spotify link acting like Ed Sh!tpants has some sort of swagger, ugh.

While it is not so exciting for some, especially devoted fans to get 5 or 6 songs in advance, it is a nice strategy to build up hype

You all, is there any type of lyrics that you would want to hear? :) I really want a song with dreamy lyrics, like Hollywood or Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid. :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Love is expected to debut with 57k

:deadbanana: less than HBTB, but since the new streaming chart rules how high could it go with 57k ? top 40 ?

giphy.gif

Love is expected to debut with 57k

:deadbanana: less than HBTB, but since the new streaming chart rules how high could it go with 57k ? top 40 ?

that's very good. Do you realize that sales ARE DEAD right?

If shes really doing 57k that's like equivalent to over 100k back in 2015. I doubt that.

that's very good. Do you realize that sales ARE DEAD right?

If shes really doing 57k that's like equivalent to over 100k back in 2015. I doubt that.

I checked and it's actually at 49k estimated, the person on twitter who tweeted 57k was wrong.

How high could the song debut with those numbers ?

giphy.gif

? what nothing leaked? 

if another LDR5 song leaks I'm expecting 3 weeks of teasing/vague descriptions from half the fanbase, 15 LQ snippets and 2 days of people saying it will leak any moment lol

How big is the audience of these playlists?

All we have to do is basically stream the video and on Spotify. She can easily rise more with proper support from us all.

I hope everybody bought the single, too.

The New Waltz has 53,178 followers,

Mellow Pop has 227,187 followers!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

? what nothing leaked? 

if another LDR5 song leaks I'm expecting 3 weeks of teasing/vague descriptions from half the fanbase, 15 LQ snippets and 2 days of people saying it will leak any moment lol

like when people said "omg yail is going to leak tomorrow!!!" in november

pNjWdpc.png

I guess Interscope will finally drop Lana Del Flop after her 3rd flop album in a row. Sad!

dark red on iTunes. Not good. Dropped quite a lot. US stans need to buy.  :hooker:  Thanks, otherwise: era cancelled!

Hopefully with the shows she has coming up she will make a lot from them, and if she does a proper tour that will help bring a lot of revenue. 

I heard somewhere ages ago most artists make the bulk of their money from touring so if she does a successful tour hopefully it won't matter too much about sales?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png