Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I thought it was about the album too but the dates are random days of the week, none of them are on friday except for tomorrow, so no single releases or album release date

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I thought it was about the album too but the dates are random days of the week, none of them are on friday except for tomorrow, so no single releases or album release date

But hbtb which was a LEAD single was released on a Tuesday

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lana has never followed release date like that though...

But hbtb which was a LEAD single was released on a Tuesday

the release day was recently changed when HBTB was released, I doubt Interscope is gonna let her do that again, wouldn't be smart

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

4aXvTZx.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

NOTICE THE NAMES ON THE BAPHOMET ARMS

THE SAME PHRASE SHE USES IN INSTAGRAM   :toofunny:   :toofunny:   :toofunny:   :toofunny:   :toofunny:

Posted more about this here  :oopna:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I knew Born To Die had me under a spell, I just knew it!

Only 30 more minutes until midnight. I'm ready.

What if Lana shows us her dirty closet where she sacrifices chickens like her bruja sister Azealia!!!!!????  :icant:

I knew Born To Die had me under a spell, I just knew it!

Only 30 more minutes until midnight. I'm ready.

What if Lana shows us her dirty closet where she sacrifices chickens like her bruja sister Azealia!!!!!???? :icant:

2 hours n 30 min until west coast midnight jfyi

4aXvTZx.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

NOTICE THE NAMES ON THE BAPHOMET ARMS

THE SAME PHRASE SHE USES IN INSTAGRAM  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Solve et Coagula= dissolve and cogulate. To build up and create something new, it must first be broken down. A motto of alchemy, which like Baphomet is a symbol of the occult and some sects of paganism. This is the witch era. Does everyone seriously have to take a history lesson every era before screaming about how lana invented cults and polyamory and paganism or smth. The connections are always pretty straightforward lol   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

tZ7WN4B.gif