Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Stevie Nicks has been accused of being a witch for 40 years...

Well Steve Nicks is not Lana. I'm afraid that in Lana's case the whole thing will be interpreted in a negative manner as always happened. But we'll see

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Stevie Nicks has been accused of being a witch for 40 years...

Honestly this reminds me of misty day so much. I love stevie and before I knew anything about her i read that on an old news article and laughed.

If you stopped talking about this bullsh!t maybe someone would've noticed Lana did a new interview for BBC Radio where she basically confirmed a collaboration with Miles Kane and talked about the direction of the album:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/evfwhn/live/cvfbj5?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=58b0143de4b07f8d679fe57c%26%0A%20%20%20%20Lana%20Del%20Rey%20on%20new%20single%20Love%20and%20joining%20forces%20with%20Miles%20Kane%0A%20%20%26&ns_fee=0#post_58b0143de4b07f8d679fe57c

Thanks

I knew there would be a song with Miles Kane on the album. He has the biggest crush on her.

i lowkey ship lana and alex turner or at least a sexy collab

The little trumpsters have now found the love video.

Thanks for giving her views

hopefully they can admire her old fashioned cars and no gay couples in the video! since everyone else trashed the simple video 

i lowkey ship lana and alex turner or at least a sexy collab

hopefully they can admire her old fashioned cars and no gay couples in the video! since everyone else trashed the simple video 

I was hoping for a collab with Alex or with both of the Shadow Puppets but Miles is awesome in his own right so I'll take it. They have that same baroque sound so I'm here for it 100%.

The little trumpsters have now found the love video.

Thanks for giving her views tho.

She's coming for the 100M mark now, I guess her plan is working. :hawt:

A little drama never hurt nobody. MILF $ didn't get over 150M views from just her fans watching either.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I was hoping for a collab with Alex or with both of the Shadow Puppets but Miles is awesome in his own right so I'll take it. They have that same baroque sound so I'm here for it 100%.

omg dont get me too excited 

Omfg so I just learned there's gonna be another promo campaign, I'm being vague on purpose cause I'm not supposed to tell but it starts tomorrow and not far from where I live, it's possible it's gonna be in other cities as well, I'm way too excited for this

ZKcaooE.png

Omfg so I just learned there's gonna be another promo campaign, I'm being vague on purpose cause I'm not supposed to tell but it starts tomorrow and not far from where I live, it's possible it's gonna be in other cities as well, I'm way too excited for this.

The good sis anne with the good tea.

Not there already being more content, buzz and excitement from one single than the entire honeymoon album cycle. So excited for what's to come

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Omfg so I just learned there's gonna be another promo campaign, I'm being vague on purpose cause I'm not supposed to tell but it starts tomorrow and not far from where I live, it's possible it's gonna be in other cities as well, I'm way too excited for this

Is it related to the tweet?

Is it related to the tweet?

Nope but it's related to Love, it's only a French promo thing and not very important as it's not completely directed to herself but it's official and very exciting for me, I'm surprised they choose to do it in Paris over any other city so I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was the same thing at the same moment in other big cities so watch out

ZKcaooE.png