Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Im desperately hoping she carries surf rock undertones throughout more songs in this album (bearing in mind i wont listen to LDR5 until official release, so im not sure if your description is even correct)

Don't we all wish for a perfect release

Not listening and I don't want to read any lyrics. I hope whoever was involved gets a flesh eating virus and that Lana delays the album til 2019. We don't deserve shit

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

omFG I am DYING as if everything always has to happen while I'm in the middle of class or at midnight!!!!!!! half my luck!  :toofunny:

and honestyly FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH WHO LEAKED THIS SONG you are ruining the experience and being so disrespectful to Lana you fucking idiots

omFG I am DYING as if everything always has to happen while I'm in the middle of class or at midnight!!!!!!! half my luck!  :toofunny:

and honestyly FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH WHO LEAKED THIS SONG you are ruining the experience and being so disrespectful to Lana you fucking idiots

so glad the swear filter ban was lifted! lol but also i 100% agree

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Idec that this leaked honestly. Her managers are just garbage at keeping her unreleased audio private.

Even if they did scrap this song, I'll just edit it to the album on my iTunes lmao. It just has a strange rythym. but its cool and has a fragile rock vibe

Wait she scrapped the song from the album? :( it's amazing