Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lets just pray it doesn't spread like fire like Love did :awkney:

As much as I'd like that to happen it will sadly  :facepalm:  :crossed:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

If she scrapped, it's not because of the leaks

If she scraps it, it's because of the rythym. It's very complex. I think the final version isn't as acoustic, and I think it's shorter

I didn't listen to Love when it leaked, and I will not listen to this. I suggest you all do the same. It ruins the experience tbh. However, Ur Girl can leak (like right now) since we know that it won't ever be officially released, and people wouldn't be as mad about it leaking (DID YOU HEAR THAT LEAKERS!?!?)

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

u know i hope she scraps it, then we have one more song and i won't feel as guilty listening to it ^_^

no you don't want this one scrapped believe me this is a gem. i cant fúcking believe it. this is one of her best titular tracks by far. i cant feel my scalp

no you don't want this one scrapped believe me this is a gem. i cant fúcking believe it. this is one of her best titular tracks by far. i cant feel my scalp

it truly is an amazing song. when I first got it last week I was bald and my weave was in orbit around the sun