Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Id like to think that :') bot logically its probably just cause now she can afford all those magic teeth whitening products that are too expensive for the average broke citizen such as myself

Rather than her teeth, she should use her magic and hex to put a curse on Halsey and the gays that leaked her shit

nF70D0F.png

OH FUCK I REMEMBER LOOKING FOR THIS GIRL WHEN I LEARNED SHE DID FATHER JOHN MISTY'S STUFF (IIRC) I'M SO EXCITED NOW!!!!! If we get a FMJ level of vinyl / boxset for LDR5 I'm setting myself on fire on a St Tropez soundtrack

ZKcaooE.png

OH FUCK I REMEMBER LOOKING FOR THIS GIRL WHEN I LEARNED SHE DID FATHER JOHN MISTY'S STUFF (IIRC) I'M SO EXCITED NOW!!!!! If we get a FMJ level of vinyl / boxset for LDR5 I'm setting myself on fire on a St Tropez soundtrack

Oh true! That's interesting. Maybe this could be cool, if its even happening

The extent to her work with Father John Misty extends to one single collage he used as a backdrop for live shows in 2013. She had no involvement in any of his album artwork or packaging whatsoever. She seems to be pretty good friends with Emma so i'm guessing that's the only reason they were hanging out togetherrrrrr

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm sure this woman is a great artist in her own right but dear lawd please don't let her design Lana's album. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The extent to her work with Father John Misty extends to one single collage he used as a backdrop for live shows in 2013. She had no involvement in any of his album artwork or packaging whatsoever. She seems to be pretty good friends with Emma so i'm guessing that's the only reason they were hanging out togetherrrrrr

:noparty: Mess I already got massively hyped but still I love the work she did for him and when I checked out her work I thought it was amazing and relatable I'd be REALLY excited if she did something with her, even if it's just something as simple. Legends hanging out with legends I guess. And I still stand strong behind my opinion about FMJ's visuals they just make me bawl idc. Do you know who did them by chance please?

ZKcaooE.png

Hey gays don't forget to Tweet this everyday btw:

I request #LOVE @LanaDelRey on @Z100NewYork's #Top9At9 with @MaxwellsHouse tonight! #MaxwellOnZ

and this:

I request #LOVE @LanaDelRey on @1027KIISFM's #Top9At9 with @JoJoWright tonight! #JoJoWright

Did anyone see Lana's livestream just now?

She basically said hi for 2 minutes and sang along to the Beatles, then said "I promise I have exciting news in the next few weeks".  :deadbanana:

She basically said hi for 2 minutes and sang along to the Beatles, then said "I promise I have exciting news in the next few weeks".  :deadbanana:

Few weeks?

why-what-is-taking-so-long.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

what beatles song? I'm so sad i missed it

i swear i thought she said "couple weeks" instead of "few weeks" but i was also really intoxicated when it started

She woke me up from a nap and I was half asleep so its hard to say, I was trying to do math while she said it but who knows  :rollin:

y'all should be grateful she told us anything. Keep an eye out and pls don't get ur hopes TOO high bc this thread always gets hype but then after it happens it's full of like 80 percent complaining which is the result of y'all expecting too much of her, especially after we've gone through this situation TOO many times now. Also i'm pretty sure everyone is tired of the gays complaining about EVERYTHING she does.  :oprah3: ......Thank You! :hottie: