Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Not even "And as most of you probably know, I have a new record coming out soon" didn't even have to spill a title or release date just yet. She's such an intorvert is what it is. Gn im pissed

I'm glad I didn't have my hopes up for new songs/info so I'm unbothered

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Not gonna lie, if I paid like, $1400 to see THAT, I'd be pissed. :eek:

It's a really big convention/festival, and mostly for industry people. No one without a badge and wrist band before the announcement actually got in. 

Love sounds bad live. Love is just kinda Meh in general. So generic. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

It's a really big convention/festival, and mostly for industry people. No one without a badge and wrist band before the announcement actually got in.

Oh okay, didn't know that lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i really wonder how she plans her shows tbh like without the technical difficulties (which they were having twice) this would have been a what? 40 minutes set? she was scheduled for an hour i really don't see why she left before her time was up even though she had to stop her set twice and wait for them to fix the sound/ her to get on stage again??

first few songs were good, SOC chorus sounded good, love was tragic.

i76mrxw.png 

Sis this is the definition of mess.. Slouching, unflattering dress, no movement..

At this point "slouching" and "no movement" are lana hallmarks (she was moving and slouching just about as much as at any other show) but i think the dress looks sublime on her. she looks like a real bohemian queen. 60s vibes

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

messss, she didn't even announce a title or anything :rip: i'm definitely not surprised, didn't even bother to watch tbh, at least we have one performance of Love now, i'll check that out later

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

She looked nice and she preformed Love for the first. At least take something from that if nothing else.

There were a few technical problems throughout the gig so it could explain in part why she sounded off during the show.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371