Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lana is a dolphin free in the ocean, singing as Dolphins that are free sing

Seems some of you want Lana to be the trapped abused dolphins and whales in Sea World that are forced to perform and jump through hoops at the whims of those

forcing them (OR ELSE)

Is this happiness???  Seems so many negative nellies here are not getting the message Lana conveys.

"I'll never dare change you, to something you're not" Elizabeth sings to Lana singing to Elizabeth. (on Honeymoon's Terence)

thank Lana for that.

I know what you mean, but gosh, I'm laughing so hard

always something to dissect and be unsatisfied with  :biblio: Can't get my head around the persistent hate for how she looked? I think it's a bit different but she looks amazing and really slim. Love her hair like that too overall it's really not too dissimilar from photos from 2006! Haven't seen any vids tho 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

"She seems to know exactly what her fans want and the exact time to give it to them, and thus she has a patient and trusting audience that has followed her from the sophisticated pop of Born to Die to the Dan Auberbach-helmed Ultraviolence to the slow, orchestrated, Morricone-esque landscape of 2015's Honeymoon..."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7728680/lana-del-rey-south-by-southwest-sxsw-apple-music

Don't know us at all do they?

Damn everyone on this site is so entitled about how she runs her career,like she should be taking advice direct from your mouths... as if her fans knew best. Laughable.. I liked what she did last night, genuinely.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

+ her hair looks similar if not the same to HBTB hairstyle.. It slayed me then, it slays me now.. I love it  :flutter:

EDIT: I've just seen part of the Blue Jeans performance from last night.. I'm in love!! Here: https://twitter.com/ldrphotos_/status/842993629840982016 it's wonderful... 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

People paying $1400 to see Lana Del Rey perform for an hour is a pretty good reason to go back on that. I'd want my money back if I was one of the poor fools who paid to go.

$1400 was the cost of attending the entire festival over the course of the past week, not just one Lana performance. This was a cherry on top for the people who attended, not the main course.