Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Is your phone switched to silent? I thought it was silent until I switched it on

Omg you're right lol, I was able to play my music on silent which is why I was confused. Thank you!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

btw the Snapchat promo is actually working, Love is rising in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, US and many other countries.

The music video also got like 250k views just in the last few hours

giphy.gif

just a quick overview (europe/can/aus):

iTunes:
#13 Sweden
#29 Poland
#59 United Kingdom
#60 Russia
#76 Ireland
#82 Australia
#83 Denmark
#86 Norway
#88 Belgium
#99 Germany
#122 Austria
#140 Netherlands
#161 Switzerland
#176 Italy
#179 Canada
#193 France

Spotify:
#58 Sweden
#100 Ireland
#113 United Kingdom
#134 Poland
#164 Czech Republic
#188 Worldwide

it's nice to see that she's also doing well on spotify sweden but they really need to do smth to get her streams going because that's the only way how you can get some longevity nowadays (it'll also be good for ldr5 streaming numbers just look at the zara larsson mess)

i76mrxw.png 

since the promo only started today i think that maybe the song will become a small hot in some countries 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Didn't Larsson snowball after the World Cup exposure? That's the only way I found out about her

her us first week sales were 5k (a true hm tease here) and she's about to fall out of the top 10 in the uk despise having four top 10 singles, however all of the seven frontloaded single releases count as album plays now making the album the "most streamed debut album by a female" and reaching more streams than btd "within it's first week". 

Lana's album sales are pretty okay though but she would definitely benefit of having some streaming hits. Love being added as the 78th track a week after the release wasn't really helpful tbh.

i76mrxw.png 

Don't you have to follow Lana to get the filter? I don't really understand Snapchat but that's what i gathered

noo a couple of my friends who don't follow her managed to get the filter although I don't think they knew what it was for either :(

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Perhaps it's just that good chunks of people aren't used to this Lana. Same talk, but you've got a higher chance of getting recognition plunging in with an upbeat, percussive and titillating song than prancing around with a song about the same matter, but much slower and, inherently, more profound. Songs like Love oftentimes are put on by people just to find out what they do entail, and when after they listen even less than 10 times to said song, they simply circumvent it. Only the fanbase and a measly amount of people would parse the song and actually find meaning in it. It's just the way it works, with people choosing to jolt into dreamlike sequences with upbeat songs at the detriment of more organic ones because of escapism. 

obUZKpb.gif

US iTunes:

#255. Love (+47)

U.K. iTunes:

#58. Love (+4)

AU iTunes:

#79. Love (+3)

I think you have some numbers wrong

#58 United Kingdom (+6)

#79 Australia (+30)

Here are Love's charts in other countries if anyone is interested

Love

iTunes:

source

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

what do we want: album's name, cover, tracklist, new single, the album itself

what do we get: snapchat filter 

JK i know that we are getting it [the album] in may and its tracklist and everything else is coming in april it's just a joke J O K E 

JUST KIDDING 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I think you have some numbers wrong

#58 United Kingdom (+6)

#79 Australia (+30)

Here are Love's charts in other countries if anyone is interested

Love

iTunes:

source

he used livepopbars, which is more accurate than kworb

he used livepopbars, which is more accurate than kworb

lol idk, that's why I shared, I wasn't sure if someone who took the time to make a Lana account for charts exclusively would have made a mistake  :hooker:

Anyways, I find it funny that Young And Beautiful was just #2 on Itunes Vietnam yesterday, I guess they got confused with the song's name? Guess people were right with the Yound And In Love & Young And Beautiful thing. Young And Beautiful is actually charting in some places

Young and Beautiful
iTunes:

#41 Estonia (-6)
#43 Mongolia (+6)
#43 Vietnam (-41)
#44 Ukraine (-12)
#49 Belarus (-10)
#152 Poland (-9)

But so is Summertime Sadness though  :judgingu:
Summertime Sadness
iTunes:

#26 Belarus (-6)
#40 Cyprus (+37)
#45 Paraguay (+1)
#50 Malta (+7)
#94 Colombia (+30)

so people could just be buying the hits again :lel:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

lol idk, that's why I shared, I wasn't sure if someone who took the time to make a Lana account for charts exclusively would have made a mistake  :hooker:

Anyways, I find it funny that Young And Beautiful was just #2 on Itunes Vietnam yesterday, I guess they got confused with the song's name? Guess people were right with the Yound And In Love & Young And Beautiful thing. Young And Beautiful is actually charting in some places

Young and Beautiful
iTunes:

#43 Vietnam (-41)
#44 Ukraine (-12)
#49 Belarus (-10)

But so is Summertime Sadness though  :judgingu:
Summertime Sadness
iTunes:

#40 Cyprus (+37)
#50 Malta (+7)
#94 Colombia (+30)

so people could just be buying the hits again :lel:

where yung and bettiful is charting, it prolly takes one copy to enter the top20

So far what we have achieved from this era is:

Feb 17 - Lana Del Rey 'Love' Promotional posters appear out of nowhere. 'Young and in Love' Leaks.

Feb 18 - Lana releases 'Love'

Feb 20 - Lana releases 'Love' Music Video.

Feb 24 - Lana's Website is updated.

Feb 24 - Interview with Jo Whiley (BBC Radio 2).

Mar 17 - Lana performs 'Love' for the first time at SXSW (Her first performance of 2017)

Mar 28 - Snapchat filter.

:facepalm:

Am I missing something?

Feb 20, Lana was interviewed by MistaJam for BBC Radio 1