Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

she should release it with the video. everybody already has the audio and nobody will bother to buy it because of that, so at least gather those streams girl.

Yeah. Just get it done with

what if they licensed it because they wanted the twinks to stop pretending to be her and making shitty fanmade videos  :hooker:

Then I got a list of about 200 additional song titles they need to start cracking down on.

tZ7WN4B.gif

That's it guys. I'm listening to it. I was going to try and wait but I already know a lot of the lyrics now and this discussion is just so tempting. I thought she would release it sooner after it leaked.

Edit: At first I wasn't feeling it but then the beat dropped. Even more of a bop then Love. The instrumentation in the chorus is fucking amazing but I feel like maybe more could be added before the chorus. But with BAR and Love alone, this album has little chance of flopping.

Where are you guys hearing this at?

ok I looked into the copyright claim & Interscope claimed it & the audio is a perfect match. I'm 100% sure this is the final, but Architecture is more so the registered title & BAR may be an alt.

EDIT: Universal claims the track is BAR while UMG/Interscope is Architecture

Universal and UMG are the same thing 

Where are you guys hearing this at?

It's everywhere now. YouTube, possibly Soundcloud, Zippyshare, Pico song, Twitter etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is slightly off topic from what everyone is talking about..but I currently listened to both Love and B A R..and they both still sound very slow paced and dreary. Like, I don't mind it but I really hope this album is more upbeat in tempo. And it still sounds muffled..even Love. I don't know why that is or if a certain instrument is overpowering Lana's vocals or if she's using too much reverb but I just hope the rest of the album is more crisp in sound.

Born to Die (2012)

Ultraviolence (2014)

Honeymoon (2015)

Stargazers (2017)

ICONIC!!

i like that name better than anything else so far  :toofunny: i mean just "stargazer" would be simple and pretty

pNjWdpc.png

i like love better than bar, the only part of bar that i feel is better than love is the bridge. i also think love better fits the theme of the album but it may be a little early to make that statement since we know hardly anything about the album

i wish i could make a poll or something. i want to see if lanaboards likes love or bar better

pNjWdpc.png

i like love better than bar, the only part of bar that i feel is better than love is the bridge. i also think love better fits the theme of the album but it may be a little early to make that statement since we know hardly anything about the album

i wish i could make a poll or something. i want to see if lanaboards likes love or bar better

For some reason I absolutely despise Love :eek: bar is ma fave. You should make a poll. It'll be interesting to see the results

For some reason I absolutely despise Love :eek: bar is ma fave. You should make a poll. It'll be interesting to see the results

when i first heard bar i liked it a lot more but it didnt grow on me like love did

pNjWdpc.png