Say Yes to Heaven

What Lana songs would fit other artists had she sold it to them?

Let's suppose that none of Lana's songs had been leaked and/or released and Lana was just a writer. What song's do you think another artist would sound perfect on? (This does not have to be realistic, if the song was made in 2016 you can still say it could be given to like Amy Winehouse)

In my opinion I think Dua Lipa could sound good on Summer of Sam or Gangsta Boy. 
Britney Spears on tracks like Hit and Run and Behind Closed Doors!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Johnny Cash or Merle Haggard should have done "RIDE"... to bad Rick Rubin didn't pass Merle a copy (though Johnny already had died).

Tom Jones- YAYO (I can't really see anyone but Lana doing the song justice, but perhaps Tom Jones could)

Bruce Springsteen-  Love

Paul Simon- American

Jessica Lange- Gods and Monsters (Oh, wait a minute LOL)

Kris Kristofferson- Pawn Shop Blues

Pet Shop Boys- Gramma

Elton John and Neil Tennant dueting on- Video Games/Born to Die medley

and Weird Al Yankovic doing any song at all, someone get his daughter into Lana's music

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I think Gods and Monsters would suit the singer Nostalghia. She's not super famous but she sings really dark songs and now I can't stop thinking about how this would fit her, even if I can't imagine her singing it with her accent.

Driving in Cars with Boys I can see Avril Lavigne singing too. It's just like an airy reflective song about wild teenage years which April sings about a lot as well.

Pawn Shop Blues - Hope Sandoval

Noir - Courtney Love

Kill Kill - Velvet Underground & Nico

Million Dollar Man - Amy Winehouse

Yayo - Billie Holiday

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Children Of The Bad Revolution's lyrics would've served great coming out of Nicole Dollanganger's mouth. Her unique production would compliment the track in general too.

honestly, im not a fan because her music scares me lmao but i have to agree with this. it seems right up her alley and i think she'd do a good job with it 

UbsOye5.png