luckyonewithoutyou

Best American Record

i hope if there's a music video and or, the song isn't scrapped, that it either rains glass at one point or shows

her lover (bill) getting angry and smashing something like in a flashback and YEAH some cute concepts like this

tumblr_mvuscnqEgs1spwfwfo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

It's you
All the roads lead to you

Everything I want and do

All the things that I say

It's true

All the roads lead to you

Like the 405 I drive through

Everynight and everyday

i wanna know who she's talking about  :toofunny: 

i keep thinking about the instagram videos of her driving while listening music at the night

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I love BAR so much but the chorus is just.....yikes :eek:  

Both of the verses and the bridge make up for it though (and the glass breaking noise omg). Also, am I the only one who wants some strings added to it? Nothing huge like BTD level strings but just a subtle addition for more natural texture esp. in the chorus where it kind of falls flat and doesn't feel climactic. 

This ones a slight reach but when she says "you did it all for fame, you did it all for fame" it's slightly reminiscent of Hotel California ("such a lovely place, such a lovely face"). Hotel California is considered one of the best records of all time...Best American Record? Not to mention the song references California independently.

i hope if there's a music video and or, the song isn't scrapped, that it either rains glass at one point or shows

her lover (bill) getting angry and smashing something like in a flashback and YEAH some cute concepts like this

tumblr_mvuscnqEgs1spwfwfo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

honestly I'm hoping she's in a car, and at the glass part it crashes...she flies thru the windshield and she's in space ...zero G 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Do you guys think the lyric "like the thousands of girl love the way bill plays guitar" may be about a famous guitarist/singer? only person I could find is Bill Frisell but he doesn't seem to get the part

BAR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love > LFL. Hope she releases it

It doesn't lack the lana-esque storytelling I thought she's lost :defeated:

The only proof of BAR becoming iconic the moment it leaked you need is that it's been in every theory thread for 4 days straight like no other new release, the lyrics really stay with you

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif