lola

Lana's Self-Help Books

"Last girl on earth" - How to survive the apocalypse

Off topic: You've just reminded me I need to watch that derren brown thing where he makes the guy think he's the last man alive (illusional whatever)

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Hey so back to actual self-help, I was scrolling through lana's youtube feed and first video it shows her having "liked" was this

It sounded pretty self helpy so I did a little research and found

All work has the main theme of the importance of feeling good, personal empowerment, and personal responsibility. When asked during a seminar the meaning of life, the response given by Abraham Hicks was, " .. the reason for life is joy. .. the basis of life is freedom. .. the result of life is expansion. .. you wanted more." [4] "All of our work can be summed in one sentence. Feel good." is an excerpt from a recording of a seminar.[5] Feeling good is described to be guidance from an individuals spirit, guiding them to what is best for that person, and feeling bad is guidance that whatever the individual is focusing on, is bad for that person. There is emphasis on the fact that no one else can decide what is best for the individual, because no one else has access to this guidance in the form of emotion. It is also emphasized that only the individual is responsible for what has happened and is happening to them, absolutely, emphasizing personal responsibility and empowerment.[6] They said many times, just give this a try, and witness Yourself the way things begin to change, incrementally.

So maybe Lana attended these seminars or was interested in the program as a whole?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

There needs to be a list of Lana approved stuff for the super stalkers

Books: Lolita etc

Artists: Nirvana, Nancy Sinatra etc

Soft Drinks: Pepsi Cola, Diet Mountain Dew etc

Alcoholic drinks: Slow Gin Fizz etc

Accessories: Heart Shaped Sunglasses Etc

Makeup: Blue Mascara, Pink Lipgloss Etc

Cars: White Pontiacs Etc

Hangout Spots: Chateau Marmont, Gas Stations e.g. Texaco, Indian Reservations Etc

Drugs: Methamphetamines  Etc(Like OMG Im totally gonna do out and do some meth because Lana did some meth)

Places: New York, Coney island etc

Sun Lotion: Hawaiian Tropic

Then once we have all that info, we can build our own cylon versions of her, and OMG it would be totez amazeballs

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

How to: Be a credit card romancer, midnight answer, and everyone's GoGo Dancer.

Grinding against your guitarist multiple times on tour: How to get away with it.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Hey so back to actual self-help, I was scrolling through lana's youtube feed and first video it shows her having "liked" was this

It sounded pretty self helpy so I did a little research and found

So maybe Lana attended these seminars or was interested in the program as a whole?

Although the comment is really old, if you want I can tell you about this.

Lana is familiar with these concepts and is aware of them, but only shallowly, she doesn't get them. Can't use them. It's even talked about in one of her lyrics, I think it's from Starry Eyed: "They say make Lemonade out of lemons I tried but I just can't understand it"

And if you look at the way she acts, like holds grudges etc. she really does not get it.

She talked about this interest of her in interviews and she did read the book "Ask and It is given", which is a book written by the person speaking in that video.

Although the comment is really old, if you want I can tell you about this.

Lana is familiar with these concepts and is aware of them, but only shallowly, she doesn't get them. Can't use them. It's even talked about in one of her lyrics, I think it's from Starry Eyed: "They say make Lemonade out of lemons I tried but I just can't understand it"

And if you look at the way she acts, like holds grudges etc. she really does not get it.

She talked about this interest of her in interviews and she did read the book "Ask and It is given", which is a book written by the person speaking in that video.

oh that's interesting  :isee:  do you happen to have a link to that interview just out of curiosity? 

but idk i feel like there's a distinct difference between not getting self help books and just not growing from them you know? I feel like on the whole self help books have mass appeal because they're easy to understand.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Pussy Cola: A guide to your favorite pussy flavours

Hundred Dollar Bill: How to make a career of a Hundred Dollar Bill

US Against The World: Life story of the only true artists left

America: I won't came even if you call

glgcDdT.gif