Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

love how,, lana stans can't accept that she's plateaued the past few records .... like i love her, dont get me wrong, but we get the same shit each year -- this new era for halsey is so new and innovative. watch lana TRY and ATTEMPT a concept album with lust for life,, badlands will not be shook, and neither will hfk

"this new era for halsey is so new and innovative"

BITCH WHAT????????????????? I mean Lana is not "innovative" at all, i think she went a little bit  tired since 2014 (just bc insterscope didn't liked the concept of uv and clearly,  she wouldn't want to create something and put a lot  of work on  something that  the fucking label is not going to release) But Halsey is not innovative at all, with his new album we're going to get the fucking same aesthetic as badlands,  is just like the same fucking title

she's playing safe, gurl bye!

a que no son mamadas.

a que si son puras mamadas

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

someone create an account and see pls i wanna be sure its not there

Only UMG employees can make accounts, but this site is how we got the track lists and cover arts from HM and UV so it's only a matter of time until it's updated

Basically, if someone gets in that page there's a possibility of finding the cover.

Once a cover is on there we'll get it, we don't have to worry about no one finding it I know a few people with accounts

Am I only the only one that is dying to see the full of this photo 

large.jpg

C7E2dTaXgAIHQ2b.jpg

its a still from the video

edit: no i'm sorry it was cut from the video but we have some frames before it, around 3:50ish

lana always leaves things to uncover themselves. she never releases/reveals anything herself

or maybe her team is shit at keeping things under wraps and you're just finding excuse for it.