Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I honestly think Young and Beautiful is a VERY close rival to that. I couldn't even pick which one I heard play more at the time they were on radio

I can 100% guarantee you that more people will know SS Remix over Y&B or any other Lana song. Which is a shame but whatever

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i dont really like any of the weeknd's songs but i don't understand how anyone can hate it on here...it's literally essential to the song and doesn't sound that bad tbh

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

love the song. my only complain is that her voice was a little too breath-y

I noticed that too...She needs to sing with more passion and full voice not only dreamy falsettos

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

In general I think it's a good song.

If it was on born to die everyone would love it..but lana has made other kind of music too , so some of you have other preferences

I think that's why some here are getting dramatic

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Damn can't we just enjoy something for once. Y'all complain when there's no news and then we get a new song and still there are complaints. What do y'all want anyway? Go make your own music if you hate this so much. Jesus.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

After listening for a while it's not that great of a track. I already know some of you are gonna be salty even though it's an opinion but the song is just kind of boring, overall. The "take off all your clothes" lyric is so repetitive and out of the blue lol, pretty cringey too. Tbh, I probs just subconsciously had my hopes up because The Weeknd is on it and you guys were talking about a "bop" with Max Martin or Metro Boomin lmao but it's far from a bop. :pft:

I'm excited for the video though.

BAR > Love > LFL

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

ok i just got off work and i got to fully absorb the song
the weeknd's vocals are nice and the song is great
when she sings "climb/dance up/on the h of the hollywood sign" got me SHOOK i love when she does the rhythmic talk singing i wish the whole song was her doing that. hell i hope the whole album is like that

the whole chorus makes me want to swing around on something idek what i'm feeling but this song is sexxxyyy

ok i just got off work and i got to fully absorb the song

the weeknd's vocals are nice and the song is great (i just ish it was lana instead)

the parts where she goes "we ________ up the h of the hollywood sign" got me SHOOK i love when she does the rhythmic talk singing i wish the whole song was her doing that

the whole chorus makes me want to swing around on something idek what i'm feeling but this song is sexxxyyy

I could see Lana singing "We fuck on top, of the hollywood sign" live just like she does with Born to Die and "fuck me hard in the pouring rain" 

I've gained all hope back the fact that she made a song featuring The Weeknd sound so fucking great this woman can make even the shittest stuff amazing :oprah:

http://lanadelrey.com/watch-ultraviolence-official-video/ lol lana's website is so messy they have a description about honeymoon under UV. 

I get how people think it's more pop-ish (generic) but if it were slower she would have also gotten eaten alive. There's kind of no way to make you people happy, and even if you hate the Weeknd, they're good friends and they wanted to make music together i dont get how everyone on here is only happy when she's depressed or suicidal she's doing what's right for her chill

There's kind of no way to make you people happy, and even if you hate the Weeknd, they're good friends and they wanted to make music together i dont get how everyone on here is only happy when she's depressed or suicidal she's doing what's right for her chill

This fan base is a mess tbh