Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Her first top 40 hit since the jurassic period. (Even with a dumb mid week release) it pulled through. Thank the lordgiphy.gif

Biiiiiiitch ! Finally a top 40 we can brag about

giphy.gif

She's the traditional 2016 popstar, all of her music sound like the same, her videos look like the same and even she... SHE LOOKS THE SAME IN ALL THE PICTURES SLEEPY FACE AND THE STUPID CHOKER.

No one cares about her bc out there we have a lot of artists like she. BEBE REXHA, ZARA, ESRA, OMG DUA LIPA IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. FOCUS ON LANA!!!

shut your ugly mouth and get some english classes

I REALLY CANT BELIEVE SHE ISNT PROMOTING IT OMG LIKE IT WAS SO COOL SHE DROPPED IT AND THE SONG IS AMAZING AND HAS POTENTIAL... BUT SHE LITERALLY DROPPED IT AND DISSAPEARED LIKE WTF WOMAN I KNOW U DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING REALLY BUT LIKE U COULD HAVE AT LEAST TRIED WITH THIS ONE....

At least she's not live streaming in tears though because it doesn't play on the radio  :hooker: 

GUYS

Rick Nowels produced Stevie Nicks album 'Trouble In Shangri-La'

:mj3:

he also produced Rock A Little [album] and wrote (with Stevie) I Can't Wait, that song which is featured in GTA SA

he also is featured in writing in these songs:

• Rooms On Fire [The Other Side of The Mirror]
  • Maybe Love Will Change Your Mind [street Angel]

and he's credited in lots of demos, most of them featured in the ENCHANTED album box deluxe collection whatever is that

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

did you really expect it to smash with her not giving a flying fuck about it

I thought she started caring since she went back to the cinematic sound I guess she just did it for us, her fans

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It's like Lana spends all this time making music but literally doesn't do anything with it? It's like the only time she Tweets or talks about it, it's because she has to… Idgi

a fan that wishes bad things for the idol is not a fan, just saying... Bye  :makeup:

I don't think he/she is saying that he/she's happy because it flopped. I thinks he/she is saying although it flopped, he/she is still happy like

I'm really happy for LfL. It flopped on charts but those views, gosh! And it's a beautiful song and I need it that. The album won't disappoint

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

she doesnt do it for fame she does it for herself and us

literally does it for her actual fans doesnt care about the fame or money

You know what I think I like this better, it feels more personal when she does this and makes me feel happy but I'm just scared she won't have high budget eras again if she flops?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m