Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Apparently this was said in an unpublished section of the Dazed interview w Courtney? No idea if it's real or not I just saw a thread about it on atrl 

A while back I recorded a song called Life is Beautiful for a movie, a trailer with some bits of the song was released, but the song never ended up on the final movie. Every time I check my social media, I have fans asking me to release the song. The truth is, I don't own the rights to the song even if I wrote and recorded it. I wanted to release the album a lot earlier, but it took a different direction after I recored "Love", later on I decided to fight for that one particular song to be included on the album, for the fans, it just took a lot longer than I expected.

This doesn't sound like something Lana would say. She would phrase this differently. 

Honestly I would not mind LIB being in the album because I really liked the movie and since then I wanted the song to be leaked or released soo much. I don't how you all don't want the song in the album. The lyrics of the song really fit the albums theme but maybe the production may not.The song is more like a separate single just like "Big Eyes" and "I Can Fly" or just like a bonus track.I don't think that there would be anything similar to AKA in the album but I would like a mixture between "Queen Of The Gas Station", "Kill Kill" and "Yes To Heaven".

-Homeland of the Gods-

How can you be crazy about LIB when all we've got was a few seconds snippet. LMAO, y'all insane 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro