Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think we will get these shoots when the album is near or out.

she said it will be out in spring and we have almost only one month left 

im so tired of this mess

what makes it even funnier the fact that im feeling almost the same in every era since UV

but i still have hope

thats no legal sis

:smile3:

not a day goes by without another screenshot of some site with the may 26th release date, if it's legit not confirming the date (and putting up the pre order link) is just getting a bit silly at this point..

btw my dazed copy came TODAY, if anyone didnt get their hands on one, pm me & i'll send it to you,

nothing in there I haven't seen online 2 weeks ago edit: it's gone guys

not a day goes by without another screenshot of some site with the may 26th release date, if it's legit not confirming the date (and putting up the pre order link) is just getting a bit silly at this point..

btw my dazed copy came TODAY, if anyone didnt get their hands on one, pm me & i'll send it to you,

nothing in there I haven't seen online 2 weeks ago

I mean the Dazed article does say out "this Spring" and doesn't that mean May-June 22?  So soon.

Just saying but hopefully Lena has landed a Gucci contract becoming the brand' she face (kinda like Florence Welch last year) cause she'll need dem coins if this album really flops

giphy.gif

I was just thinking... i hope Lust for Life isn't the opening track for the album. :eek:

One important thing about Lana's albums are the beginning instruments of the first track to kick off the record. It reflects the entire sound of the album. For example, Born to Die opens up with big beautiful orchestral strings (which is a major key sound in the other songs on the record). Paradise opens up with a groaning sound with Ride. Ultraviolence with it's soft, acoustic, depressing guitar strings with Cruel World. And Honeymoon with it's cinematic dark instrumental for Honeymoon.

My point it that her song 'Lust for Life' has no punch line. It doesn't really go anywhere particular amazing. There's no climax. It's good but pretty average for Lana. And i don't want it to be the first song on the album cus it's just not good enough to associate with the upcoming sounds. I'm hoping for a really great introduction on this new record.

So excited! xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I was just thinking... i hope Lust for Life isn't the opening track for the album. :eek:

One important thing about Lana's albums are the beginning instruments of the first track to kick off the record. It reflects the entire sound of the album. For example, Born to Die opens up with big beautiful orchestral strings (which is a major key sound in the other songs on the record). Paradise opens up with a groaning sound with Ride. Ultraviolence with it's soft, acoustic, depressing guitar strings with Cruel World. And Honeymoon with it's cinematic dark instrumental for Honeymoon.

My point it that her song 'Lust for Life' has no punch line. It doesn't really go anywhere particular amazing. There's no climax. It's good but pretty average for Lana. And i don't want it to be the first song on the album cus it's just not good enough to associate with the upcoming sounds. I'm hoping for a really great introduction on this new record.

So excited! xo

An opening track really sets the mood for the record.

Cruel World is still the best opening.

Mfhp.gif

she should keep the others set on fire and full of excitement

we know as hardcore fans we will be waiting for her forever but some of us will get bored and we can't blame them

like girl people really need something that remind them ur album is coming "sooooon"

:smile3:

So excited! xo

I have a strong feeling that Love will be the opener

So excited! xo

I doubt it will be. It doesn't feel like an album opener to me. It will probably be either the second or third track, or maybe towards the end? But yeah def not the opener.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

So excited! xo

I feel like LFL will be track 7 or something middle-ish.  And Love will be the last track.  THESE ARE MY PREDICTIONS

I'm a sentimental bitch so I want Love to be the closing track. I really want L4L to end on a positive and hopeful note  :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm just so ready to hear all the new songs on the album and soak in its message. Waiting is so hard. I got into Lana around Honeymoon, but I wasn't really a super big fan until last year. I want to know what it's like to hold a brand new Lana record that I've been anticipating.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.