Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ok unpopular opinion but : when she was interviewing on BBC1 abt LFL and she talked about Yosemite and how it's a good representation of the ACOUSTIC SIDE of the record, i got a little bugged, i just cant see how acoustics will fit in on this record. i mean BAR was good....demo sounding. I cant see how it'll go from Love to LFL to some acoustic guitar one take song like Yosemite. /: i wont be dissapointed though. ive been a fa since 2012 and i've always been skeptical of new directions she takes so ig this should be nice

I'm thinking it's gonna start with the more produced stuff then flow into the acoustic (with Love as the bridge between the two) then close with a cover song. Like it'll start super BTD Paradise-ish then gradually get more acoustic/slower/more 60s retro-ish. Just a guess though!

1. ?

2. Lust for Life

3. ?

4. God Bless America

5. Love

6. Yosemite

7. ?

8. Stevie Nicks collab

9. ?

10. Tomorrow Never Came

11. Strawberry Fields Forever (maybe? I'm hoping)

Every time I come to the beach, something related with new music is announced. I guess I'm going to live here forever lmao.

I'm really excited for this song.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Every time I come to the beach, something related with new music happens. I guess I'm going to live here forever lmao.

I'm really excited for this song.

Last two times we got news, I was outside of my apartment waiting for the bus so I feel you hahaha

Last two times we got news, I was outside of my apartment waiting for the bus so I feel you hahaha

When HBTB was announced, I was at the beach. When Love was announced I was at the beach, when the album cover was announced, I was at the beach. Now that we found out that there's a new song coming, I'm at the beach lmao. is weird.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I've been late to this one class like 2 or three times because for whatever reason lana keeps announcing things as im walking there

for those of you running iTunes 12

is there a way to get rid of that ugly ass rainbow microphone thumbnail for artists

i was fine when it was just a few artists but now its grown to more than half of my library and IDK how to fix it.

when it got rid of Lanas pic it was the last straw for me

i would have like if she kept the same aesthetic on the singles, for example something like this

VleZJYh.jpg

The gays would be complaining about her keeping the same aesthetic for every single cover.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

i would have like if she kept the same aesthetic on the singles, for example something like this

VleZJYh.jpg

The W reminds me of the Walgreens logo

giphy.gif