Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

father john misty, north korea united states tension, coachella, that GarageBand beat, g-eazy... what kind of mess  :horror: . lana's never going to reach the heights of ultra violence ever again is she  :icant: .

she reached UV's raw + unpolished mixing with this track i guess  :creep:

giphy.gif

I love Lana will all my heart so I trust the rest of the album (especially the Stevie Nicks collab) to be better.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm still skeptical about this, i mean lana hasn't confirmed anything yet, plus was this song even registered?

the song is literally on spotify what are you skeptical about

I feel kinda bad for Lana. She's worked so hard on this and she thought we would like it. I think we shouldn't judge so soon, i reckon by tomorrow we'll all be like..

"YAAAAS SLAY MAMA I LOVE IT"

Lana, if you're reading this we still love you and we are really proud of you <3

:kiss: :kiss3:

Lol.... as fans we are allowed to not like a song.... it's just stupid to blatantly Love.m4a every song Lana attaches her name to just because it's Lana. The song is average, and we are disappointed because it doesn't match up to Lana's standards at all. 

FzytWEW.png

That's why it sucks. Simple as that. 

In three weeks she could've come up with the Fine China or Black Beauty type of arrangement that would actually FIT the message

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm sorry but how can you say the beats in BTD compare to this? BTD was flawless production. This just sounds like something you can make on GarageBand.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven