Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana has 34 videos up but only 33 active 

ya that has been a thing since tropico

I actually like it I just think it's not good for lana. Like it's a good song if you just look at the versus and not the chorus or drums

Lana has 34 videos up but only 33 active

It's just a Tropico trailer that's been put on private for some reason :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

how many times

how many times will someone point this out before we all collectively understand that it's not a new video 

We should have new members check a box when they sign up certifying that they read and understand that lana has one video that's not public and it doesn't mean anything

how many times

how many times will someone point this out before we all collectively understand that it's not a new video

Take a shot everytime someone asks.

I hope God Bless America sounds like this along with the other political songs

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Well that Coachella song was......... Not what I was expecting. I mean it was okay. I liked the lyrics a little. The production was okay. I don't know.

BAR >>>> everything on Lust for Life

Lana go back to singing about your self and your men, this whole for the fans nonsense is just not working for me

COMPLETELY AGREE