Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I prefer July 21 solely because we will get a proper pre-order and probably new songs and video by the time the album is released. If the album was released next week, that would be a mess.

I just feel bad for Lana because Love leaked so early and obviously got this era started way earlier than she anticipated and now her entire fanbase is upset at her and turning on her for something that was out of her control. Everyone is on edge because of how the era unraveled. If things would have gone Lana's way I truly believe nobody would be upset

Omg SO TRUE. 

giphy.gif

I prefer July 21 solely because we will get a proper pre-order and probably new songs and video by the time the album is released. If the album was released next week, that would be a mess.

I just feel bad for Lana because Love leaked so early and obviously got this era started way earlier than she anticipated and now her entire fanbase is upset at her and turning on her for something that was out of her control. Everyone is on edge because of how the era unraveled. If things would have gone Lana's way I truly believe nobody would be upset

I don't think anyone's really turning on her, or at least I'm not. I think some people are just upset because she's too quiet about it. Everything is always left up for speculation. If she just confirmed or denied the May date like idk, when it first spawned? then i think that wouldve cleared up a lot of confusion surrounding this era. I would find it hard to believe that she didn't know about all the sites, stores saying her album was coming in May. Also, she did say it was coming in spring, further backing the May 26th date.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I just sent jpc a message on Facebook asking whether the July release date is confirmed or just some kind of placeholder. I'm expecting to get a reply tomorrow.

Guys I just got a reply from jpc, They're literally answering questions at 10 pm! #shook

They said that they get their release dates either from the label itself or from their suppliers and unless they get updated information from either of them in the future, they're expecting the date to be correct.  :rip:

Told you so. :w8ing:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Her website was denying me access a few times, and I thought it meant something was coming. But it's working now :crossed: I'm done with this era 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

OK, so according to Paris Match (and jpc), the release date is 21 July, but we also have several other stores and magazines claiming it'll be released on 26 May? 

I'm asking because I contacted a local record store yesterday asking about the Lust For Life vinyl (I acted like the 26 May release date was already officially confirmed :hooker:) and today they told me that the CD version was indeed listed for 26 May, but there was no information regarding a vinyl release yet.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She usually posts her photoshoots to instagram so hopefully later today she'll do that and include a confirmation of the release date!

Also, at least we found out now instead of waiting till the 26th and being disappointed when nothing came?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm actually crying so bad. This is an actual nightmare. I just can't wait that long honestly :crying4: :crying5:

I'm going on holiday July 13th and i wanted the album by then :( I wouldn't mind if it was in June, that wouldn't be as bad. But JULY??? what the actual FUCKK??! It's not even spring!!. :sadcore3:

ngl this has kinda ruined my spring and most of my summer.. 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm actually crying so bad. This is an actual nightmare. I just can't wait that long honestly :crying4: :crying5:

I'm going on holiday July 13th and i wanted the album by then :( I wouldn't mind if it was in June, that wouldn't be as bad. But JULY??? what the actual FUCKK??! It's not even spring!!. :sadcore3:

ngl this has kinda ruined my spring and most of my summer.. 

At least this era will be longer though - not over so quick like HM, and we still have lots of new things to look forward to (LFL video, more interviews and photoshoots, and I think we will get some more singles too!)

In some ways, I find it more exciting in this stage because I love speculating about everything that could happen and what this era could have in store!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

At least this era will be longer though - not over so quick like HM, and we still have lots of new things to look forward to (LFL video, more interviews and photoshoots, and I think we will get some more singles too!)

In some ways, I find it more exciting in this stage because I love speculating about everything that could happen and what this era could have in store!

i get that, but i remember back in early April we were having meltdowns about the release date being May 26th. Because back then it seemed like such a long wait. So to me, it feels like we've already been through that long "speculated" wait process and now i thought we were finally getting to the release date.

But now we have to wait another 2 MONTHS, it just feels kinda like a joke now. I love her but she sure knows how to kill a buzz. I just feel like all my energy and excitement has just been drained from me and i really just don't care anymore. I'm so upset. But yeah i see you're point. Just gotta try and stay positive.

:pft: :pft:

She hasn't actually confirmed this date herself yet anyway so maybe it's not official?

I'm 99% sure i'm wrong but let a sis dream

OK, so according to Paris Match (and jpc), the release date is 21 July, but we also have several other stores and magazines claiming it'll be released on 26 May?

I'm asking because I contacted a local record store yesterday asking about the Lust For Life vinyl (I acted like the 26 May release date was already officially confirmed :hooker:) and today they told me that the CD version was indeed listed for 26 May, but there was no information regarding a vinyl release yet.

And this interview is from two months ago.

She probably delayed the album because she's still trying to convince The Little Gay On The Moon to record a song with her. 

BcepzWcCIAANoR5.jpg

she doesn't need to convince him, though. all she gotta do is pull up in her vintage car, use her moon magic to lure him in, then just open the door and tip the car a lil. Instant collaboration and probable death. 

she doesn't need to convince him, though. all she gotta do is pull up in her vintage car, use her moon magic to lure him in, then just open the door and tip the car a lil. Instant collaboration and probable death. 

LMAO true.

Also, I love the fact that your 1000th post on this forum was about Troye.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm surprised at the lack of meltdowns from you guys? This info is HELL :icant: :delicious: