Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Also I can honestly see Love being the first track with her saying "to begin with, all you need is love." I think that would be beautiful.

And if the release IS pushed back this better mean a 16-20 track album with more collabs (e.g Marina, Borns) AND more solo tracks.

At this point I think the 26th is a pretty reliable date though. Fingers crossed

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i wanna spam his comments but i fear i may get blocked or something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What I can’t get used to, is systematically finding my songs on the internet before they’re supposed to come out. It takes so much time to make a record… a year and a half! When leaving the studio, I always have to hope that they’re secure.

90aa9814e1128cf16701e830c9d3c768.jpg

@@Eclipse 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

let's all comment "WE WANT THE ALBUM RELEASE THE DAMN ALBUM"

... GO

Okay, so I emailed my local record store and said:

"Hello, Lana Del Rey's new album, Lust For Life, is going to be released on May 26th and I was wondering if you guys are going to have the CD and Vinyl in stock on the day of it's release."

I wanted to act like it was confirmed just to see if they could give me some answers, and this was there response:

"Nope - no album is coming yet. One new song is digital only. (:

what is that suppose to mean

:smile3:

what is that suppose to mean

IDK! I replied and said "Oh, well this Rolling Stone article said it'd be out May 26th, so I just wanted to see if you'd have it then!" and linked them to the Rolling Stone article that had the 26th date in it.

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

LFL isn't dropping "July 21" that mag just wrote whatever they saw online. The site that had July 21 listed a while back also had Lorde's "Melodrama" for that date when it's coming June 16th.. Lana said Spring- trust her. Even Universal condirmed May 26th.

This gave me hope.

he is getting spammed to death :thumb2: :thumb3:

follow me fats i'm 'rivvzz'     :kiss: 

IDK! I replied and said "Oh, well this Rolling Stone article said it'd be out May 26th, so I just wanted to see if you'd have it then!" and linked them to the Rolling Stone article that had the 26th date in it.

shit do you think they asked them to act like they have no idea?or they really have no idea

:smile3:

shit do you think they asked them to act like they have no idea?or they really have no idea

That's what I was wondering myself! 

Like why didn't they just say "As of right now we don't have any info about the release date of the album, but we will have the album in our store once it is officially released!"

The way that they worded their response was just kinda fishy to me! 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif