Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ok guys so i just called this target store (718-637-5005) from the uk and asked if they're gonna be stocking it because i'm in town that day (spinning my web of lies) and after i got transferred to the right department i said the album name and she said ohh the lana album in a tone like she already knew about it and i was convinced she was gonna say they've been sent in or whatever and i was like yes the new one. i then said that i read in a magazine that it's out at the end of the month so just wanted to check you'll have it then as the store around me is getting it in late (lol) and she said yeah no we will have it in don't worry ? progress ladies

edit: i made it clear that i was only gonna be in town that one day (the 26th) 

giphy.gif

can someone explain why people are so impatient on here? its not like any of us have lives so does it matter when she releases it? :candy:

exactly thats why we need lana to fill the empty void

ok guys so i just called this target store (718-637-5005) from the uk and asked if they're gonna be stocking it because i'm in town that day (spinning my web of lies) and after i got transferred to the right department i said the album name and she said ohh the lana album in a tone like she already knew about it and i was convinced she was gonna say they've been sent in or whatever and i was like yes the new one. i then said that i read in a magazine that it's out at the end of the month so just wanted to check you'll have it then as the store around me is getting it in late (lol) and she said yeah no we will have it in don't worry ? progress ladies

wtf one magazine says 21 and the rest of the world 26 

welp

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Let's hope she wasn't fucking with you

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I read this like 20 times I'M SO HAPPY!... there's hope!!

That hoe better not be lying..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

maybe she thought that if it will be release they will have it for sure  and she didn't confirm that it is coming 26th.

giphy.gif

thank you so much!

please guys if you know some local stores give me their names so i can search for their emails

hmv, email them sis i'm too scared

if they have it in stores then can they wait months and keep it in the stock room until release date? Because if so ima be running to a store at midnight, breaking in and stealing a bunch of copies from the store room

I called my local urban outfitters to see if they would be getting her new vinyl at the end of the month and the lady on the line said they hadn't received any "direction" yet and they didn't have any copies already, but that whenever it comes out they will likely have it. So kind of a non answer

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png