Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ok I just came back home after a long day and wtf is happening here

TgHnyol.gif

Can someone explain?

just go on bens instagram and you'll understand

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

comments are still rolling in though lmao

someone even offered to suck his dick for it, the DEDICATION

i like it.

Ok I just came back home after a long day and wtf is happening here

TgHnyol.gif

Can someone explain?

A French magazine said LFL was coming July 21st, but there are still lots of magazines that say May 26th so no one knows when Lana is coming.

Also there was a ~revolution~ and everyone spammed Ben's instagram saying they would kill their cat if he didn't say the release date (ok the cat thing was only @arcadia but still :lmao:)

The Queen is not slow in keeping her promise, as some understand slowness. Instead she is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance!

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

The Queen is not slow in keeping her promise, as some understand slowness. Instead she is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance!

You're literally my favorite user, god bless

A French magazine said LFL was coming July 21st, but there are still lots of magazines that say May 26th so no one knows when Lana is coming.

Also there was a ~revolution~ and everyone spammed Ben's instagram saying they would kill their cat if he didn't say the release date (ok the cat thing was only @arcadia but still :lmao:)

iconic moment in pop culture right there

I just called fnac here and they told me they doesn't have any information about it... they also said that usually, they used to have everything 20 days before the realese

20 days? That doesn't sound right lmao

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore