Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Could you call HMV UK? Or if you have one in the US, even better.

i tried earlier because i'm from the uk but it was shut, i can go in store tomorrow and ask though

giphy.gif

STOP CALLING ALL THE FUCKING STORES YOU CAN THINK OF. THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT CONFIRM A DAMN THING FOR YOU. HALF OF THEM PROBS HAVE NO INFO AND THE OTHER HALF ARE GOING ON THOSE MOONPHASE THEORIES YOU GUYS MAKE UP.

Still, they wouldn't update the stage if they weren't planning new things. They wouldn't invest time and money into new lighting/stage designs/etc. for so little.

they're doing festivals next week they'd do a technical rehearsal even if they were about to do the exact same set list as last year it's nothing special it's just a procedure that has to be done. i guess they're also gonna do some light programming for love (and maybe even lsf/some lsf track) since she hasn't performed it on a proper stage yet.

i76mrxw.png 

She only really has four including LFL. Paradise is an EP and shouldn't really be counted in album line-ups (unless it's paradise edition but that's just an extension of BTD).

It kind of throws her numbers around a bit. Lana seems to be the only artists where the fans count her EP's alongside albums and I've always felt like it makes her seem less successful? I dunno, haha, but it's always kind of irked me.

Especially when Lorde fans get brave like she's had five million albums??? Like bruh if we're not counting Lorde's EP's we aren't counting Lana's, same with every artist.

/rant over soz #petpeeves #neededtovent #idontreallylikelordestans

The reason I said "almost" is bc that wasnt the point of what I was saying, lol. I meant out of all her albums she only really sings the same songs. And specifially, Lana considers Paradise a stand along record even tho it is just an ep and a continuation of the born to die era

She only really has four including LFL. Paradise is an EP and shouldn't really be counted in album line-ups (unless it's paradise edition but that's just an extension of BTD).

It kind of throws her numbers around a bit. Lana seems to be the only artists where the fans count her EP's alongside albums and I've always felt like it makes her seem less successful? I dunno, haha, but it's always kind of irked me.

Especially when Lorde fans get brave like she's had five million albums??? Like bruh if we're not counting Lorde's EP's we aren't counting Lana's, same with every artist.

/rant over soz #petpeeves #neededtovent #idontreallylikelordestans

Paradise got more album treatment than her actual albums after 2013 though. 

idk why you gays keep saying paradise doesn't "deserve" to be counted as an album when it got us nine new tracks, two tours, a short film and her first box set.

i76mrxw.png 

Paradise got more album treatment than her actual albums after 2013 though. 

idk why you gays keep saying paradise doesn't "deserve" to be counted as an album when it got us nine new tracks, two tours, a short film and her first box set.

It was an expansion of BTD and nothing more. I think the release of Paradise was different in the US but in many other countries it was solely bonus tracks and not even a separate EP.

I dont know why yall are calling Target, youre literally speaking to a single mother of 3 kids on the phone, how would she know lol

lemme call walmart and see if an old hag can help us

REMEMBER THIS DAY. MAY 17TH.

THE DAY LANABOARDS FOUGHT BACK!

LANA WARS EPISODE V

LANABOARDS STRIKES BACK

i'm sorry im a geek

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I dont know why yall are calling Target, youre literally speaking to a single mother of 3 kids on the phone, how would she know lol

Just....just let us be happy  :defeated:

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just....just let us be happy :defeated:

they transfer you to the electronics department and look on the system of release and stock sis i've worked in the same situation i know how they check things

giphy.gif

I had hope Lana would clear out the date when she posts the magazine pics but nope

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m