Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's not really unusual for artists to perform new tracks on their concerts, without the intention of releasing them as singles. I mean ... I also REALLY hope we'll get the traclk asap, but let's not get out hopes up.

this is the song i'm most excited for and we don't even know if it's on the album :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

aoFyeGm.png

Album comes in July, I asked cede.ch

Translation of the mail:

"Thank you for your mail.

The album is coming July at the earliest.

Universal just confirmed this to us once again.

Any other date is a rumor."

tumblr_mz4gadB5nW1rqzt90o4_250.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

And I, and I, and I <------ this line is definite, listen to the snippet again, plus is carries on to the next verse.

I hear this too, time is what it sounded like at first but this def makes more sense and is more fitting. Not hearing darling at all! Side note -"I fall to pieces," all these old song references. I'm loving it but also kind of thinking she may get slammed for them in some reviews.

Ok the real question is: Does MNM stand for anything relevant or was Courtney just bullshitting us with friendship sEcRet stuff

Eminem, they mentioned him name checking her in Dazed!

Ok the real question is: Does MNM stand for anything relevant or was Courtney just bullshitting us with friendship sEcRet stuff

She tweeted before the full interview got out. I think it was a clue that they talked about MNM (Eminem)

aoFyeGm.png

Translation of the mail:

im disgusted

Translation of the mail:

u still forgot to hide your email address at the top of the screenshot :creep:

giphy.gif

It's not really unusual for artists to perform new tracks on their concerts, without the intention of releasing them as singles. I mean ... I also REALLY hope we'll get the traclk asap, but let's not get out hopes up.

From what I can remember she's only done this with Ultraviolence, though, right? And it was premiered on BBC like the next day? Maybe she'll do what you say because it's not unusual, but it's just a little weird because she hasn't done that before.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

July release date huh. That sucks. The end of July means the summer is nearly over and I really, really wanted a fresh Lana album for the summer.  :crai:

Happy as the moonshine

July release date huh. That sucks. The end of July means the summer is nearly over and I really, really wanted a fresh Lana album for the summer.  :crai:

Same. I really wanted a summer album, same with Honeymoon but that didn't come till basically autumn. Ugh I hope she starts releasing singles like no other or something bc this era really hasn't provided yet. Love is great, Lfl was alright, but there's nothing else to it besides the photo shoots/magazine issues and those two songs. It's been three months since Love. She should really start getting the ball rolling with this era so that's what I'm hoping the July release date is for. She should use the rest of May and all of June to treat us with music and promo. 

So...July?

tumblr_mz4rofuJwV1qa4e2fo1_r2_250.gif

Is it bad that I'm still in denial about this?

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Same. I really wanted a summer album, same with Honeymoon but that didn't come till basically autumn. Ugh I hope she starts releasing singles like no other or something bc this era really hasn't provided yet. Love is great, Lfl was alright, but there's nothing else to it besides the photo shoots/magazine issues and those two songs. It's been three months since Love. She should really start getting the ball rolling with this era so that's what I'm hoping the July release date is for. She should use the rest of May and all of June to treat us with music and promo. 

Is it bad that I'm still in denial about this?

I'm still in denial too. I'm praying to God it's coming this month or at least June. July my ass. :thumb3:

I'm still in denial too. I'm praying to God it's coming this month or at least June. July my ass. :thumb3:

I wouldn't mind the July release if she would release singles/promo singles on a regular basis instead of just releasing a song every couple months. If the July release is official, then I hope she'll release about three more songs before the album. Lust for Life video this Friday (May 19th) and Preorder on May 26th with promo single. Then maybe one single like the second week in June, one promo the first week of July. Maybe another video. And then I'll be somewhat happy. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I wouldn't mind the July release if she would release singles/promo singles on a regular basis instead of just releasing a song every couple months. If the July release is official, then I hope she'll release about three more songs before the album. Lust for Life video this Friday (May 19th) and Preorder on May 26th with promo single. Then maybe one single like the second week in June, one promo the first week of July. Maybe another video. And then I'll be somewhat happy. 

The problem of doing that is that by the time the album is released we'll have listened to maybe half of it.