Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I received a DM with a picture saying it's available in Vietnam too. I don't know if it's fake, but most likely

P3bKjLT.png

Description: "The spine-tingling magic of Lana Del Rey’s Lust For Life lies in the album’s striking, sudden contrasts—moments, as on “God Bless America,” when Del Rey’s cool detachment wells up..."

Ultraviolence iTunes description: "The spine-tingling magic of Lana Del Rey’s Ultraviolence lies in the album’s striking, sudden contrasts—moments, as on “West Coast,” when Del Rey’s cool detachment wells up into a wail of emotional anguish. Musing on dark themes—the corruption of power, money, and, of course, violence—Del Rey offers a hypnotic set of darkly tempered songs."

again, FAKE. 

@Volta ^

I received a DM with a picture saying it's available in Vietnam too. I don't know if it's fake, but most likely

P3bKjLT.png

PD: Checked iTunes Vietnam and I didn't find anything

The explicit sign is missing from the cover.

On 5/19/2017 at 7:32 AM, sexwithme said:

y'all wanna play games huh? iTunes has the song as "Born to Die" even though the album is "Born To Die" https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/born-to-die/id493341469

THE ALBUM IS "Lust For Life".

??? I just clicked that link and

51078409773_2ba7a343df_o.jpg

51078409603_fcc8aa2e94_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I've been looking on Spotify at different artists who have Lust for Life as either songs or albums, and some 'f's are capitalised, some aren't. But considering the actual single on Lana's Spotify doesn't have a capitalised 'f', I'm still holding out.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The person who DMed me the picture with the iTunes picture also sent me this picture from the person who posted it on Instagram and people actually thought that account was an insider (why the fuck people still believe these accounts??)

zxh95Uf.png

The person who DMed me the picture with the iTunes picture also sent me this picture from the person who posted it on Instagram and people actually thought that account was an insider (why the fuck people still believe these accounts??)

zxh95Uf.png

People are delusional.